• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I got a phone message today from an elderly lady in Loxahatchee, Florida that said iffin' I was in real estate she wanted a catalog. She is looking for property under $100k - want her number? :roll: :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If you are refering to the neighbor in the dark blue house to the south of you, no that is not me, but I do like that house. It is one of my favorites in all of this area. I wanted to buy it when it was on the market a short while back, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Maybe your other neighbor reads this message board. :dunno:

With all that said, living in such a small community, I call everyone my neighbor. :)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
If you are refering to the neighbor in the dark blue house to the south of you, no that is not me, but I do like that house. It is one of my favorites in all of this area. I wanted to buy it when it was on the market a short while back, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Maybe your other neighbor reads this message board. :dunno:

With all that said, living in such a small community, I call everyone my neighbor. :)

Wow we could have been next door neighbors and yes they do read the board. They got a great deal on it. Last night I told the seller that it was worth nearly three times what she sold it for and she nearly fell out. :eek: