• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
End of story. Period.

Hey toofargone. So does Tennessee football. So they both can do so together. :lol: Too many upsets yesterday.

unemployment.jpg

highwayjunkie

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2008
Seagrove
War Eagle!!!

We are having a horrible season and I have spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the problem is (not that im anything more the a laptop coach). We fired Tony Franklin, and still lost to Arkansas. We have a week off, I hope Coach Tubs and the rest of the offensive coaches come up with a plan also. HOW ABOUT THE I FORMATION NALL???? PRESS RELEASE....SPREAD NOT WORKING...REPEAT...SPREAD NOT WORKING..ABORT ABORT!!We also have two QB's that should be playing community college ball(AT BEST) not SEC football. Our receivers drop passes a nine year old should catch, and the line would let a midget through for a sac. It is a bad season for us, but just saying Auburn football sucks kinda sucks. We have one of the best defenses in the nation. YOU MUST BE A BAMER FAN???? I have a great photo of Saban you will like. WAR EAGLE!!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
We are having a horrible season and I have spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the problem is (not that im anything more the a laptop coach). We fired Tony Franklin, and still lost to Arkansas. We have a week off, I hope Coach Tubs and the rest of the offensive coaches come up with a plan also. HOW ABOUT THE I FORMATION NALL???? PRESS RELEASE....SPREAD NOT WORKING...REPEAT...SPREAD NOT WORKING..ABORT ABORT!!We also have two QB's that should be playing community college ball(AT BEST) not SEC football. Our receivers drop passes a nine year old should catch, and the line would let a midget through for a sac. It is a bad season for us, but just saying Auburn football sucks kinda sucks. We have one of the best defenses in the nation. YOU MUST BE A BAMER FAN???? I have a great photo of Saban you will like. WAR EAGLE!!!!

ROLL TIDE! :wave: That picture has been around since he came to Bammer. I have seen it a million times, as I am sure every Bammer fan has. I am laughing all the way to the SEC Championship! :wave:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal

War Eagle? Not this year bubba......more like Buzzard.....:D

One of the Best Defenses? They allowed over 400+ yards total, 176 rushing by my beloved "average" offenses with a weak QB.

Face it.....Tubby and his Arkansas traitor's Burns and Ziemba deserve each other..... THEY SUCK

Go Hawgs!

highwayjunkie

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2008
Seagrove
Yo Momma's a razorback

War Eagle? Not this year bubba......more like Buzzard.....:D

One of the Best Defenses? They allowed over 400+ yards total, 176 rushing by my beloved "average" offenses with a weak QB.

Face it.....Tubby and his Arkansas traitor's Burns and Ziemba deserve each other..... THEY SUCK

Go Hawgs!

Actually our defense is 14th in the nation AFTER a bad week. Arkansas is a wonderful..... ohhhh 59th?

We are 4 and 3 and you are 3 and 3. Study up fool....TALK ABOUT SUCKING!!!

Your mommas a razorback!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

highwayjunkie

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2008
Seagrove
ROLL TIDE! :wave: That picture has been around since he came to Bammer. I have seen it a million times, as I am sure every Bammer fan has. I am laughing all the way to the SEC Championship! :wave:

You know it's a funny picture though!! I would never go as far as to say I'm happy your finally having a good year. I will however say your lookin real...real good and congrats! It is some good looking football. See you in the Iron Bowl.

War Eagle!!!!!