• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Actually our defense is 14th in the nation AFTER a bad week. Arkansas is a wonderful..... ohhhh 59th?

We are 4 and 3 and you are 3 and 3. Study up fool....TALK ABOUT SUCKING!!!

Your mommas a razorback!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Well, at least all three of our losses came against Top 10 teams.....how about your Beagles?????

We may "suck", but we still beat your pathetic team AT their place!:rotfl:

Your "congratulations" on a terrific road win is noted......:D

Typical for fans of the third best team in Alabama.........:clap:

highwayjunkie

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2008
Seagrove
Well, at least all three of our losses came against Top 10 teams.....how about your Beagles?????

We may "suck", but we still beat your pathetic team AT their place!:rotfl:

Your "congratulations" on a terrific road win is noted......:D

Typical for fans of the third best team in Alabama.........:clap:

Yes, Congrats on the win. You beat us a few days after we let our Offensive Coordinator go. No excuses though...you played a great game and won. I would not boast too much though, we are still one slot ahead of you(even though you feel it necessary to call US pathetic). Good luck to you for the rest of your year pork chop.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Yes, Congrats on the win. You beat us a few days after we let our Offensive Coordinator go. No excuses though...you played a great game and won. I would not boast too much though, we are still one slot ahead of you(even though you feel it necessary to call US pathetic). Good luck to you for the rest of your year pork chop.

Same to ya....buzzard...:D

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BeachSio! Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BeachSio! It safe to come out now! We need you to try this jacket on everything is gonna be alright, I swear. They are handing out free Zolaf(sp) to get you through the season. Bama had some leftovers!:D:dunno:

Paige

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2005
Arkansas

If Auburn football was a stock, I certainly wouldn't be buyin'. Saban is killing Tubby on the recruiting front. For that reason alone, Auburn still has a ways to fall.

Arkansas, on the other hand, is at the start of a multi-year up swing.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Very funny Kurt! I love this. Phil Fulmer looks like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers in this picture! :lol:

Did I hear something in this post? I swear, you can hear Fulmer saying Get in my belly!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
Auburn has got to go out and get a "real" offensive coordinator. We haven't had one since Petrino. And if that means that some/all of Tubbs' buddies have to get the boot, then so be it. If he doesn't like it show him the door as well.

I've gotta give the hogs respect though. ONce again they come to our house big underdogs (I got it at +19 - easy money) and a little known back looks like a heisman candidate.

Down year, but we'll win that last one!! WDE!!!!