• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Vivo Spa Salon

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2012
Vivo Spa Salon in Rosemary Beach, Fl is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator

WHAT YOU BRING TO US:
When you wake up in the morning, your first thoughts are happy ones, like holding a warm puppy, flying on the back of a unicorn, and fresh baked cookies.
When you arrive at work, you have a smile that lights a room, and stays with you the whole day.
You can multi-task like its second nature.
You can solve any challenge by making our guests happy, under every circumstance.
You are on-time. every time. every day. In fact, if you are on time, you are late. Because early means you are on time.
Your appearance is well put together, and your organizational skills are considered OCD. Your closet should be organized by color and style.
Your attention to detail is exact. So much that you have found the typo already.
You care for the world you live in. You care for the environment, baby sea turtles and seals, butterflies, birds and trees.

WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Be the first and last person that our guests see, and confirm an AMAZING experience for each one. With a smile.
Educate guests about AVEDA products, do live demonstrations of the uses of, and support the sale of them.
Effectively and correctly book appointments for the salon and spa.
Your will use said organizational skills to maintain a clean building with light cleaning throughout the day, all day, every day.
Be enthused to book wedding appointments for brides and their 9 bridesmaids, while fitting their party into an already crammed day, but never showing stress to the bride.
Offer add-on services to EVERY guest, so they can maximize their time in the spa while on vacation.
Answer phone calls while smiling. And sound exceptionally pleased that the phone rang, ....everytime.
Responsible for balancing and checking register drawer.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Flexible schedule required. In the retail environment, both evenings and weekends are required.
Climbing stairs many times is required
Lifting 50lbs is required.
Smiling is required.
Following instructions is required
Critical thinking and problem solving is required.
This position is for full time, 35+ hours a week.
We are open 7 days a week.

WHAT WE DO FOR YOU!
GREAT PAY with opportunity for bonus.
One heck of a fun environment in an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL place to work.
A young professional workplace, where we have no internal drama, everyone gets along fantastically and treats each other with love, care and respect.
MASSIVE discounts on services. $2-massages , $5-facials and body treatments, 60% off hair color and 50% off products.
Opportunity for growth in a global company. Aveda is an amazing company with stores and corporate offices globally.
To work for a company that cares for the world we live in. From the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society.
Benefits/insurance.
A puppy or kitten....(not really, but we love them)
An opportunity for work with people that are of the highest professional caliber. Whos focus everyday is to excel and grow.

So , if you have ALL of these qualities, and you wish to join a team of amazing people, work in a beautiful town and luxurious spa and salon,
then send your resume....a real resume with exciting things to read in it. Think fun info-mercial, what would make me want to hire you for this coveted position?
How can you "sell" yourself to me. If you cant sell yourself, how can you sell us to others?

We look forward to finding that special person,
Vivo Spa Salon

www.vivospasalon.com
www.rosemarybeach.com

Hi! My name is Vanessa Burnham. I emailed the salon with my resume attached yesterday, but I wanted to reply on this board as well. I am a student at Kennesaw State University In the northern part of Georgia and I'm looking for summer employment. I am planning on living in the area throughout this summer (beginning of June- late July) and am very interested in joining the salon team while I am in town. I will be coming down this weekend and it will be the only time I can come meet with any manager(s) other than by Skype or telephone until I move down in June.

Please feel free to contact me however you wish; I'm looking forward to seeing the salon this weekend!

Sincerely,
Vanessa

Attachments

• resumesummer.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 113

mistimaddux

Beach Crab
Oct 9, 2014
My name is misti maddux.I've just relocated . I'm looking for a full time 40+hr a wk job. My high heels are arranged according to flat ,1"&,2" & according to color! My kitchen has all labels pointed out & I scrub my focets with an old toothbrush! I am sending you my professional resume now.