• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gaylewylie

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2013
Gayle Headshot 001.jpg

Baby sitter/nanny will meet your needs for the Beaches of 30A and Destin! Vacationers and locals need to look no further for professional, qualified, experienced and trustworthy childcare from Miss Gayle!

Parents need a break so they can enjoy this beautiful area. So, go have wonderful, child-free adult time while confidently knowing that that your children are safe and secure as they are overseen by an amazing, energetic sitter/nanny who is trustworthy, reliable and entertaining! I sit for several prominent families in the area and will be happy to supply you with references.

I provide exceptional in-home sitting/nanny care to locals and vacation destination childcare to accommodate your schedule:

*Days, nights, weekends, overnight and long term

*Multiple families in one vacation destination resort/home

*Private and corporate events (special pricing for rehearsal dinners, weddings, parties, reunions, etc.)

*Available on short notice

*Special needs children (I’m an educator)

CREDENTIALS:

I am a college graduate with 3 bachelor’s and master’s degrees all in child related fields (Education, Psychology, Counseling, etc.)
I have been a therapist and guidance counselor for the majority of my career. Since moving to Santa Rosa Beach almost 3 years ago, I have been a sitter and nanny as I want to use my skills to nurture young ones and do whatever I can to alleviate family pressure so that those I work for can have amazing, quality family and couple time. I taught Divorce Care for 16 years, at my former church, so I know all too well how the pace/pressure of our world can erode away at the family unit. Let me help alleviate some of that stress!

NANNY SERVICES:

For those looking specifically for a wonderful nanny, although I nanny a few days a week for a lovely family, I am also looking to add another “few days a week” (preferably 8 or more hours a day) nanny position with a new family because my former position ended recently as the children are now of school age. While in their home, there was always time for fun (crafts, games, puzzles, outdoor activities, swimming, etc.) and education related activities (reading, numbers, letters, counting, etc.). I’m not a TV sitter! During the children’s nap time, I did laundry (folded and put away), cleaned, cooked, organized (I am a professional organizer), and basically did whatever I could to make the home environment peaceful and clutter-free for the parents upon their return. I’ll do the same for you!

I’m a mother and young grandmother, therefore, have a great deal of hands on experience and can handle any situation. I’m CPR/First Aid certified, have a back ground check and don’t drink or smoke.

I look forward to hearing from you and sitting for your precious children (4 hour minimum reservation.) If a text or phone call is easier, you can reach me at 404-433-0925.

Gayle