• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Let me let people know this first: I can pretty much assure you that somebody is going to post a link on this thread titled:"found femal chocolate lab". You can look if you want to. BUT keep this in mind: I was angry. I hadnt seen my dog in almost 3 weeks, to find out shes been shipped off to jax. I said sorry, but apparently people are still wanting to argue. but I didnt post anything inappropriate. my friend, gno did, but i didnt. So before changing your mind, pleas think about that.

anyways, I am a great student(13 years old) . I pretty much never get in trouble and im very responsible. I am extremly alert, never break rules, and will be a great sitter for your child. if you are interested, please pm me :)

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
Let me let people know this first: I can pretty much assure you that somebody is going to post a link on this thread titled:"found femal chocolate lab". You can look if you want to. BUT keep this in mind: I was angry. I hadnt seen my dog in almost 3 weeks, to find out shes been shipped off to jax. I said sorry, but apparently people are still wanting to argue. but I didnt post anything inappropriate. my friend, gno did, but i didnt. So before changing your mind, pleas think about that.

anyways, I am a great student(13 years old) . I pretty much never get in trouble and im very responsible. I am extremly alert, never break rules, and will be a great sitter for your child. if you are interested, please pm me :)

Anniet, let me give you some advice. I don't know you so you can take it or ignore it, but I think it will help you.

As of right now your reputation on this board is pretty low. I think you're right when you say it was your friend on the other thread that was making the inappropriate comments. But the fact is, those comments are all associated with you, so you need to deal with them.

Some advice: generally speaking, most people would not pay a 13 year old to babysit their children. But that doesn't mean it's impossible. What you need to do is get some very positive references to show people that you are not who you appeared to be on the earlier thread.

I think you should send really nice e-mails to a teacher asking just for a quick short letter of recommendation and make sure the letter speaks to how responsible you are as a person. It might seem intimidating at first to ask a teacher to do that in the summer, but if you are really as good of a student as you say you are, he/she will be more than willing. I have had middle school teachers write recommendations for me in the past and they usually work out very well.

Second thing you should consider: free-trial periods. I know it might seem like it is working for free, but businesses do it all the time. If you get someone willing to let you babysit her child for free then you can ask for a reference and that will give you more respectability for future possible employers. Right now, nobody is going to pay you 10 dollars an hour to babysit their children because they don't know you and you have no references. But I bet if their friends start talking about how good of a babysitter you are then they will be willing to pay you 10 dollars an hour.

Third thing: you said you were just giving your opinion on the other thread. Well, sometimes if you want to earn peoples business you have to refrain from voicing your opinion if it is not going to help you earn their business.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
My child suffers from fleas, can you treat them while baby sitting?

I edited to add that my child is enormously fat, are you able to lift over 100lbs.?

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
My child suffers from fleas, can you treat them while baby sitting?

I edited to add that my child is enormously fat, are you able to lift over 100lbs.?
i'm sure your child does suffer from fleas, and apparently your child is more overweight then my dog that i HAD. :/ sorry, cant fix that.:wave: