• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kinsey

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2018
Seaside, Florida
Hi there! My name is Kinsey and I am 16, I am a dual enrollment student & have a lot of time on my hands and currently looking for babysitting/pet jobs. My availability is M-Thursday afternoons and anytime Friday- Sunday. Thanks!

Lauren Gaughan

Beach Crab
Oct 8, 2019
Santa Rosa beach
Hi there! My name is Kinsey and I am 16, I am a dual enrollment student & have a lot of time on my hands and currently looking for babysitting/pet jobs. My availability is M-Thursday afternoons and anytime Friday- Sunday. Thanks!
Hello Kinsey,

My name is Lauren and I’m looking for a wonderful babysitter for our 3 young children ages 6, 4 and 3. Please feel free to contact me via email. Laurengaughan3@gmail.com

Thank you.

Riley Cummins

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Kinsey, we’re looking for someone to babysit our 5 month old on MW during business hours. Let me know if you’re interested, thanks! Rileycummins@gmail.com