• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The new Balls Out opened yesterday, at the former Seabar location. Packed parking lot this evening.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The new Balls Out opened yesterday, at the former Seabar location. Packed parking lot this evening.

Please go...need a report. Are they doing bands on Sundays?

This is such good news...the SeaBar is where I met my first sowallers...gttbm, fbb, Mermaid and Merman!

Last edited:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I think the term has to do with going "all out" or giving it alot of effort in a certain situation. But "Balls out" is most commonly used when talking about sports.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think the term has to do with going "all out" or giving it alot of effort in a certain situation. But "Balls out" is most commonly used when talking about sports.
I've heard that too, but where did that phrase come from?

EditorWill

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2008
Good point. The name, I am told, is supposed to be a pun on words.
As in "Balls Out"...as in "Balls to the wall"... we are not just talking "sports" balls here. One thing is for sure, no one will ever forget the name of the place once they have graced it with their presence.
Have a GREAT Day!
-Editor

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Please go...need a report. Are they doing bands on Sundays?

This is such good news...the SeaBar is where I met my first sowallers...gttbm, fbb, Mermaid and Merman!

Yep, bands on Saturday and Sunday, but the place just doesn't have the same hmmmm, atmoshere as Seabar, but we shall see.:roll:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Much nicer location, but down a pool table. Had a grayt lunch there today.