bama vs. lsu

Discussion in 'Sports and Recreation' started by jlweathers, Oct 13, 2007.

1. jlweathers

jlweathers Banned

this is likely a silly ?...but, anybody have extra tickets for bama vs. lsu? willing to pay any reasonable offer

thanks & roll tide! or geaux tigers if it helps me get some tickets.

dude

2. 30A Skunkape

30A Skunkape Mr. Small Box

3. hookem

hookem Beach Comber

ROLL TIDE!!! i hope we can get LSU but we have to worry about tennessee first and LSUs loss to kentucky opens up a very slim window for the SEC championship...all we can do is hope but good luck man and if you go pull 'em through

4. JB

JB Beach Fanatic

Good Lord. Endzone seats going for upwards of $400 apiece? My seats are way better than that. If someone were to offer me $800 for the pair, they can have them. I'll just go tailgate, then go home and watch the game in Hi Def.

I hate that LSU lost to the jellies. I figure if Bama is going to get their ass kicked, it might as well be to the #1 team. It also would have put a lot of pressure on Miles coming in to play Saban with the NC on the line.

5. jlweathers

jlweathers Banned

ya, i had checked out all of the usual suspects for tickets...but had the same thoughts on price - can't imagine spending even $250/per ticket.

to clarify upon "reasonable" - i don't want to fully fund your retirement, nor put your kids through an out of state school, nor payoff your watercolor lot just for tickets to the ballgame.

I certainly have my doubts on the tide coming through...but it will undoubtedly be an amazing atmosphere.

likely will be tailgaiting outside with the rest of you.

thanks for everyone's input & comments!

6. jlweathers

jlweathers Banned

bump it up....roll tide