• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amystewart

Beach Crab
Jun 20, 2010
Front.JPG dock tree.JPG kitchen.JPG Family Room.JPG Dining Room.JPG Front.JPG dock tree.JPG kitchen.JPG Lovely old Florida cottage located on almost an acre of land with 300 year old live oaks framing your view of the Choctawhatchee Bay and an large dock with boat slip! This renovated house is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with great open living space. It has a living room, dining room, oversized kitchen, den, and office with build in shelves. It also has a charming gas fireplace as a focal point in the dining room. It has a 2.5 car garage, with potential for extra storage space in a detached unit. It is located closed to the 331 bridge; the boat slip has a lift.
It will be available December 15th. Pre-qualification required to show.
Rent: $1995.00
Deposit $2500.00
Pets considered on case by case basis
Call Amy: 502.1525

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 290
  • dock tree.JPG
    dock tree.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 333
  • kitchen.JPG
    kitchen.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 251
  • Family Room.JPG
    Family Room.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 234

LCG

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2015
Does this come furnished or unfurnished? Is it available for LT rental? And :) What side of the bay is it on? Thank you

amystewart

Beach Crab
Jun 20, 2010
Does this come furnished or unfurnished? Is it available for LT rental? And :) What side of the bay is it on? Thank you

Thank you for your interest. It is a LT rental, unfurnished, and on the south side of the bay (close to the SW government center).

Merida Hines-Tyler

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Amy, I'm most interested in your house for rent on the bay. I'm moving from a lg home from south florida . I've been driving down Bay Grove numerous times looking for a house in this area. If you could please reply w pre requirements to show.

Much appreciated.