• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think the website which you linked does a pretty good job explaining what the movie is about. What kind of information are you looking for?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I believe it is still in production. The last footage was filmed a few months ago at Funky Blues Shack, and I am not sure when it will be finalized. You guys should know by now that I don't go past the Outlet Mall, so I missed out on being in the film, though many of my friends are were there. There was talk about it making its debut this year at one of those film festivals out west, Sundance, I think. When we hear some announcement on release date and so forth, I will try to remember to post it on SoWal.com.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Do you know where Dread Clampitt is performing now - March?
They are between gigs right now, but will be playing again at the RedBar from 7p-10pm tonight, in Grayton Beach. Now that Spring is back, you can find typically find them at the RedBar on Sundays from noon-3pm and again Sunday nights from 7p-10p. On Monday nights, again at the RedBar from 7p-10p. I think Tues and Wed nights, they will be at the Old Florida Fish House, overlooking Eastern Lake.

Note that this Wed, March 7, Dread will be playing at Baytowne Wharf, on the lawn. ;-)

You can always check their myspace page for their schedule --> www.myspace.com/dreadclampittmusic

Last edited: