• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
BOLO on a 2007 white Chevrolet Trail Blazer stolen during a burglary that occurred at Walton County offices located on Hwy 90 W. in Defuniak Springs sometime between May 21 & May 23. The blazer has a tag # COUN240523 and a Walton County logo on the driver and passenger doors.

Missing 14 days ago...just making news yesterday....might be headed to Egypt by now! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rofl: :D

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
BOLO on a 2007 white Chevrolet Trail Blazer stolen during a burglary that occurred at Walton County offices located on Hwy 90 W. in Defuniak Springs sometime between May 21 & May 23. The blazer has a tag # COUN240523 and a Walton County logo on the driver and passenger doors.

Missing 14 days ago...just making news yesterday....might be headed to Egypt by now! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rofl: :D

Glad to see we are back on track to crack the caper of the stolen BCC Vehicle.

Any idea who it was assigned to? Phone, Computer, etc., also stolen...Yikes, BCC must be really worried about what's on those devices.;)

It is more than odd that its taken 14 days to notify the public of this...:blink:

We'll see...:popcorn:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Is it possible the vehicle was/ is assigned to someone? Is it possible that who it is/was assigned to was on vacation and came back and found said vehicle gone?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Is it possible the vehicle was/ is assigned to someone? Is it possible that who it is/was assigned to was on vacation and came back and found said vehicle gone?

ANYTHING is possible around here. Don't we have policies and procedures for that sort of thing? (Probably not)

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
yes LOL? Racist!
The length of time I have been a member here had nothing to do with your blatantly racist comment.
I don't have time nor inclination to look through your 300 comments already this year, but first impressions are usually correct.

I used to be part of a company shipping produce from Mexico to distribution hubs in Texas,
so I am sure you are sure you know best, but I have a pretty good idea of what happens in border towns,
which is why I commented. So which Mexican border towns did you live in?
What would your response have been if she had said Canada instead of Mexico?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Who gives a :poop:?

A County Vehicle was stolen and it took 14 days to solicit the publics help?

Thats the questions. If you want to make this some silly racial issue, take it to the Log In Only spot.

The real question is WHY 14 days? Or don't people care?:dunno:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

According to Adkinson's post a burglary occurred sometime between May 21 & May 23 which would lead one to believe they know when it occurred. Even if the person to whom the vehicle was assigned was on vacation, why did it take 14 days to ask for the public's help in locating the vehicle?

Not sure you have been to the planning department in DFS but the fleet vehicles are parked right in front of the building and if someone is on vacation and their car is missing, one would think SOMEONE would have noticed that and reported it. We are not talking about a huge expansive parking lot either or 100's of fleet vehicles for the planning department....maybe 10 or 15 max.

" An iPad, cell phone, Logitech Bluetooth speakers and the keys to the stolen vehicle were taken during the burglary. "

Who goes on vacation these days without their ipad? Maybe just maybe all those things were left in the vehicle and it was a crime of opportunity!

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
ANYTHING is possible around here. Don't we have policies and procedures for that sort of thing? (Probably not)
Why on earth would there be policies and procedures already in effect for that sort of thing???? That would require advanced thought and common sense!!!! Goodness knows thats not always common anymore! :cry::rotfl::cuss:
I wasn't sure which emoji fit! Most of the time you have to laugh to keep from crying or getting so upset your head explodes! AND SO ARE THE DAYS OF WALTON

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Who gives a :poop:?

A County Vehicle was stolen and it took 14 days to solicit the publics help?

Thats the questions. If you want to make this some silly racial issue, take it to the Log In Only spot.

The real question is WHY 14 days? Or don't people care?:dunno:
I would imagine Kaydence does since she was falsely accused of being racist and I know I do because it was wrong.