• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The Beach Breeze (Dotty Nist) did a well written article in today's paper on the Ethics Complaints filed against Cecilia Jones.

In the article C. Jones "associated the Complaints filed against her with her position on CU and referred to CU opponents and their allies of having thrown the kitchen sink at her and that she has been unafraid to call them out on their behavior".

Not even sure what all those lies mean as I have always been an advocate for CU and my position has never changed. I have no idea what Art Miller's position is because I don't know him to ask.

C. Jones also spoke of some "broader strategy" to silence those who won't back down in the fight for CU. Honestly Ms. Jones, I have always believed the end result of you not being re-elected was the "broader strategy" and that had nothing to do with CU. In that regard, the "broader strategy" worked. :)

Thanks Dotty Nist, very accurate article from my standpoint.

lazin&drinkin

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2010
I did not see Dottie's article, but I know that as surely as day follows night, she was as always absolutely accurate and comprehensive in her reporting. She is as good as it gets. Cecilia, on the other hand....

I knowArt well. He opposes CU as antithetical to the private property rights enshrined in our Constitution. He is not a BFO, just an extraordinarily bright, articulate, and well-educated man.