• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Previously owned, nice top to a tent. White in color. Comes with partial frame that appears to be bent to hell in back. Asking price $5, but willing to negotiate. All proceeds will be donated to Cancer Treatment Research Foundation.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hmm...Sounds like somebody's waitin' on Mama, to pick up after em, huh?:dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
We are not taking bids on this one. The first three bucks buys it, and I don't do mail outs. Anyone? :dunno:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
SJ, you are truly a man on a mission. Kudos to you.

And remind me to never piss you off. :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
JB said:
SJ, you are truly a man on a mission. Kudos to you.

And remind me to never piss you off. :lol:
:dunno: The frame was bent beyond repair by the storm, and abandoned.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Smiling JOe said:
:dunno: The frame was bent beyond repair by the storm, and abandoned.

I just mean your "crap on the beach" crusade. The post was meant as a compliment.

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
What size? I was actually just about to buy a replacement for our pop-up tent (not used at beach), which I think is either 10x10 or 8x8. If you're serious, let me know.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Although not specified where this tent came from, a reminder that there will be no sale of items from the beach on SoWal.com unless it involves the original owner.
Sorry, company policy.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry, Katie Blue, the item is no longer for sale -- IT IS FREE! to a loving home. I have not measured the top. If the original owner has the balls to ask to purchase it back, prior to you getting it, I will consider giving it back in exchange for them doing some beach cleanup of their own. I never saw the tent erected, but I would guess it is 8 to 10 ft, square in shape.