• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
?The deli sells Boar?s Head meats and cheeses by the pound, but we also prepare sandwiches daily for take out,? Patty Nylan, owner of Beach Eats on the Go, said.
?The deli opened on July 20 and word of mouth business has been fantastic,? Nylan said.
Linda Achenback and Debbie Tyner are the other two members of the team that prepares food for the deli and also provides catering services. Beach Eats on the Go can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner items for office or family gatherings. The staff is gearing up for a big Thanksgiving rush, as they cater for turkey day and already have 38 orders.
The deli?s signature dishes are smoked tuna dip and roasted red pepper and artichoke hummus.
?We sell 40 to 50 pounds of each a week,? Nylan said.
For those looking for a hot meal, the deli offers a half-pound Black Angus burger, rack of mango barbecue ribs and deep-dish lasagna.
Although the deli is carryout, there are chairs and tables for customers to eat outdoors.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
The deli is at Grayton Corners Shopping Center at the corner of County Roads 30A and 83.

Tupelo Honey

Beach Lover
Nov 4, 2006
here
Is this where the Grayton Oasis used to be? If so, glad to see the building occupied again. I'll give it a try next time I'm down.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Is this where the Grayton Oasis used to be? If so, glad to see the building occupied again. I'll give it a try next time I'm down.
No, Beach Eats is located at the 283/30A intersection. The building in which Grayton Oasis is in will be up for auction soon. Last I recall when it was listed, the price was over $2M.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
No, Beach Eats is located at the 283/30A intersection. The building in which Grayton Oasis is in will be up for auction soon. Last I recall when it was listed, the price was over .

:shock: $2M...wow. This is what makes it almost impossible to start a small business in Sowal right now. What a great location for a yoga studio, though :D Sorry, off topic.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I bet you could move the decimal over one digit and buy it at auction very soon.