• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
hi y'all
wow, it's been like a year and a half since i posted on this board!! good to see all of y'all are still here ;)

I'm renting in seagrove this year(probably). I'm considering a house called "Dreams Come True". I can't find the actual address and I wanted to google earth it before I book it today. Anyone know where it's located? It is beachfront, somewhere ;)

thanks!
take care
reece

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
:wave: I would feel free to just email the owner or the management company and ask for the address. They should oblige you because this year it is a common question. In fact I provide my address now with all inquiries just to save a step. Good luck!

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
hi
thanks - i asked the owner.
the address he gave is

8696 E. County Hwy 30-A
Panama City Beach, FL 32401

The physical address of Dreams Come True is:

8696 E. County Hwy 30-A
Panama City Beach, FL 32401
and he said:
Don't let the Panama City Beach address fool you -- we are actually located in Seagrove Beach area when looking at a map -- the mailing address is PCB though.

but it doesn't google with that zip code. hmm.
i think it's between rosemary and watersound.
thanks for your help!

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Capistrano Condos are at 8682. There are 2 houses east before you get to a friend of mines house at 8700. This is in Seacrest east of Monterey Condos which be amore recognizable location

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
thanks for the info y'all. we leave in 2 days. can't wait. hope we don't see any gators! :)