South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

WG Clark

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.

Big George

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2019
Destin
We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.

chrisbon

Beach Comber
May 19, 2015
My name is Chris Bones and sent a private message to you. please call me at 678-878-8544, and I am local to the area. I look forward to hearing from you!

ljkeller71

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2012
Hi! I would like to recommend Myer Properties for your rental management needs. They provide superior customer service and have an amazing team of inspectors to make sure your home is taken care of like it is their own. Feel free to give them a call at 205-871-4494 and ask for Jon Myer or Ann Nelson...tell them Leslie sent you! Good luck! Such a great area to have a rental home!!