• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Grayton, Ed Walline, Dune Allen and Inlet Beach are all easily accessible. Also, Deer Lake State Park. (If you haven't been there, go - it's beautiful).
The walkover at Topsail State Park is also in good shape. If you go to Topsail, either get there a minute or 2 before the hour to ride the tram to the beach, or be prepared for a nice one mile walk.
Many other beach accesses, including Blue Mountain are also open, but these are probably the easiest.
Garner
8)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Garner said:
Grayton, Ed Walline, Dune Allen and Inlet Beach are all easily accessible. Also, Deer Lake State Park. (If you haven't been there, go - it's beautiful).
The walkover at Topsail State Park is also in good shape. If you go to Topsail, either get there a minute or 2 before the hour to ride the tram to the beach, or be prepared for a nice one mile walk.
Many other beach accesses, including Blue Mountain are also open, but these are probably the easiest.
Garner
8)

I believe the question was regarding Seagrove accesses. If I get a chance tomorrow, I will check them out for you.

Smiling JOe said:
Garner said:
Garner
8)

I believe the question was regarding Seagrove accesses. If I get a chance tomorrow, I will check them out for you.

Showoff! :wink:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Garner said:
Garner
8)

That's very kind of you. I haven't been on that part of the beach myself. The access beside One Seagrove Place I saw yesterday and it's still a mess but useable.

Here's a shot:
db_041227-0061.jpg

More photos:
http://www.sowal.com/photos-041228.html

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
SeagroveBeachSmall.jpg
Seagrove Bch. -- Looks tempting I know, but you have to find the right access.

SanJuanaccessSmall.jpg
Seagrove Bch, San Juan Access - Closed

S.jpg
Seagrove Bch, South Andalusia Aceess - Open for business

bramblegroveplaceaccessSmall.jpg

BrambleGrovePlaceaccess1Small.jpg

PC290062Small.jpg

Seagrove Bch, Bramble Grove Place Access -- Closed, but somewhat accessible if you dont mind a small jump down and a short climb up.

anotherseagroveaccessSmall.jpg
Seagove Bch, Access near S. Andalusia -- closed, off limits.

GreenwoodstbeachaccessSmall.jpg
Seagrove Bch, Greenwood Access -- Off limits, (only the risk takers will attempt. Big drop off.)

My summary: Use the Access at South Andalusia. It appears to be the only safe access in Seagrove.