• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
We are looking at a condo in Beachside condos. I have figured out it is next to Emerald hill past that a little confused. I was wondering how crowed the beach gets in that area Memorial day or the week after? Is there beach set up folks who try to stake their claim to an area?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Usually there is a dominant vacation rental company in a complex that can answer specific questions. Check out Garrett Realty - Garrett Realty ~ Beachside Condo Reviews

You won't have any problem getting a beach chair setup, or if you prefer the opposite there should be room for your own.

While Memorial Day is always full, the stretches with smaller condos and homes are not too crowded.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
I have stayed at Emerald Hill many times and in the month of June and have never had a problem with being over crowded on the beach in that area.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
We've stayed in that complex and have stayed a couple of small complexes over and have found that the are doesn't have crowding areas nor is there a beach chair company that takes up the prime beach area. Those small condo complexes are all great locations as far as I'm concerned.

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
Thanks for the feedback. We like to move around and try new places. sometimes it is kind of hard to take that leap of faith one you have found something great. Our first trip to 30a was Gulf Trace loved it. Thought this year we might try being a little more centrally located.
We are under the 60 day mark. We can't wait.