Beachside villas questions

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by Beachmama5, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Beachmama5

Beachmama5 Beach Comber

I need any info on Beachside Villas, i.e., beach access, parking, any major issues or future developments that may affect Beachside Villas, etc. I'm thinking of purchasing a unit there for a family vacation home. I welcome any comments. Ya'll know what's going on, I don't. Thanks.

2. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Hire a Realtor...

3. Andy A

Andy A Beach Fanatic

Very snotty answer to a 1st post. Some here could point her in the right direction or give her our experiences in hunting for a condo. PM me, I'll give you what I know in our area and though a realtor is not a bad idea, the way it was presented is indicative of the particular individual, IMO.

4. ann watson

ann watson Banned

My daughter and her kids rented a condo at Beachside Villas last summer. It was very nice and I believe they had beach access and there seemed to be ample parking when I was there.

5. SlowMovin

SlowMovin Beach Fanatic

BSV looks like a large apartment complex with open parking all over. Generally, plenty of parking (although it might be a little tight around the 4th of July). Right across a small, two-lane dead-end road from beach access. Very convenient. No issues I know of (am not an owner there--used to manage some rentals for people) and I don't think it would be possible for future development to affect this complex (of course, I could be wrong about that--there is one undeveloped lot on the beach which could block some units views).

Strongly recommend you see it in person before you go much farther, though.

6. Beachmama5

Beachmama5 Beach Comber

Thanks for all of the helpful info except for the snarky "Hire a realtor." I'm looking for insider info to steer me in the right direction . I'll hire a realtor when I know exactly where to look & can be very specific. I'm not saying I don't trust realtors, but I need to arm myself with info to make the best decision possible.

7. Beachmama5

Beachmama5 Beach Comber

Not quite the info I was hoping for.

8. Beachmama5

Beachmama5 Beach Comber

My previous comment was meant for the first snarky comment of hire a realtor. Everyone else has been very helpful & I appreciate it. Thanks.

9. carson

carson Beach Fanatic

Good afternoon, my wife is a realtor at Rosemary Beach. She actually has two people looking at condos now and at a few in Beachside We live right around the corner and use thatbeach access from time to time. Marilyn Mcarson@rosemarybeachrealty.com it is top of mind and she know the complex well. 832 274 3800

10. STL Don

STL Don Beach Fanatic

We owned there. Send me a pm with questions.

11. Andy A

Andy A Beach Fanatic

I imagine I'll manage to tee off a lot of people with this statement but I prefer by far, the West end of 30A up to and including Grayton Beach. It is laid back and less crowded. All of the 30A area and SoWal is great, though.

12. Franny

Franny Beach Fanatic

Beachside Villas are very well maintained in a quiet area of the beach. Plenty of parking and the beach access is within walking distance. Great amenities, pool and tennis and I believe shuffle board. Garrett Realty is the property mgt company and has been for years, with an onsite office. Very convenient in my opinion. The 3 bedroom units rent for $1618 a week and the 2 bedroom units rent for $1326-1430 a week in the summer. There are only three units currently on the market, two 3 bedrooms selling for $339,900 each and one two bedroom selling for $244,000. The HOA is $350 per month. Hope this answers your questions and feel free to call me.

Francesca Gage
    The Beach Group
    Francesca@thebeachgroup.com
    850-376-4660

13. carson

carson Beach Fanatic

With the impending hotel row here in Seagrove, save me a spot!

14. Andy A

Andy A Beach Fanatic

Gladly! Although we do have 23 single resident homes going in across the street. I do prefer this development to the Hampton Inn project.

15. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Did you hire a local Realtor yet?

One seems to have posted and provided some good information.