• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andrea Gerrity

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2019
30A
Driftwood Place is a beautifully decorated home in the community of Magnolia Cottages by the Sea off of scenic Highway 30A. The location is perfect - The pool (heated winter-spring) is only one
block away and the deeded beach access is less than a 5 minute walk. The house sleeps 8, has a spacious living/dining/kitchen area, large screened porch, and a second floor balcony. Guests are able to enjoy wifi and use of beach equipment, which includes chairs, floats, boogie boards and toys!

Guests will immediately notice the chic casual beach decor. The living room includes a comfortable sectional and 2 chairs for plenty of relaxing. The dining table provides seating for 6 and there are 3 stools for eating at the bar. Off of the living room is a screened porch which includes dining for 6 and 2 additional chairs. If you're interested in cooking meals, you'll find the upgraded kitchen well-equipped with all the needed equipment and dishware. Many small appliances are provides such as a coffee maker, toaster, microwave and more. A charcoal grill is located in the backyard off the porch.

Sleeping accommodations include 3 bedrooms each with modern bathrooms: On the first floor, there's a bedroom with a queen bed, TV and attached bathroom. Also on the first floor is a bunk room with 2 sets of bunks (4 twins total), TV, and a bathroom across the hall with a step-in shower. The private second floor includes a large master bedroom with a king bed, TV and attached bathroom with double sinks. Off of the master is a balcony to enjoy while relaxing, reading or watching the sunset!

The outdoor shed houses amenities for your use - beach chairs, floats, boogie boards, toys and a cooler.

There is parking for two cars.

Linens and bath towels are provided, please bring our own beach towels. In addition, basic supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and hand soap will be on hand to get you through the first several days.

The community is located off of 30A about 1-2 miles west of Rosemary and Alys beaches. It's small with short streets, so less of a worry if you have small children. Driftwood Place is at the end of the street, and is very private with a large backyard.

30A communities have something for everyone. Download the 30A app before your trip to see the events going on while you are here.... you'll find music, festivals, farmers markets and more. There are a tremendous number of dining options that range from food trucks to fine dining - all within biking or a short drive. Biking is a popular mode of transportation - bring your own or rent from one of many providers.

If you're interested in exploring beyond 30A, Pier Park is approximately 12 miles and includes a movie theater and more restaurants and shopping. If you drive a bit further east, you'll find jet skis, dolphin tours, fishing trips and more.

You're sure to enjoy this fabulous home and your stay on 3OA!

Attachments

• small_35 Kareny _12.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _12.jpg
    936.3 KB · Views: 44
  • small_35 Kareny _14.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _14.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 42
  • small_35 Kareny _15.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _15.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 40
  • small_35 Kareny _16.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _16.jpg
    812.5 KB · Views: 39
  • small_35 Kareny _17.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _17.jpg
    696.5 KB · Views: 38
  • small_35 Kareny _18.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _18.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 39
  • small_35 Kareny _22.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _22.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 35
  • small_35 Kareny _24.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _24.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 39
  • small_35 Kareny _25.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _25.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 38
  • small_35 Kareny _26.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _26.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 37
  • small_35 Kareny _24.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _24.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 35
  • small_35 Kareny _31.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _31.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 35
  • small_35 Kareny _32.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _32.jpg
    691.8 KB · Views: 42
  • small_35 Kareny _33.jpg
    small_35 Kareny _33.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39

Kristen Clancy

Beach Crab
Mar 5, 2021
Michigan
Hi Andrea, Any chance you have availability 4/3-4/10? We had a place rented in Magnolia Cottages that the property management company double booked. We have nothing now! Please contact me if yours is available or you know of anything. Thank you! Just a family of 4.

Andrea Gerrity

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2019
30A
Hi Andrea, Any chance you have availability 4/3-4/10? We had a place rented in Magnolia Cottages that the property management company double booked. We have nothing now! Please contact me if yours is available or you know of anything. Thank you! Just a family of 4.
Hi Kristen. So sorry but all the properties I have are booked that week. I can't believe you got double-booked! Most of the homes I manage are in that neighborhood and even one I have that's not currently listed on VRBO/Airbnb is booked. If I hear of anything, or get another property to manage that's available, I'll be sure to let you know.

Kristen Clancy

Beach Crab
Mar 5, 2021
Michigan
Thank you so much, please do! We had already rented a golf cart and bikes to be delivered to the home. My family was so disappointed. Hopefully, something will pop up :)

PamC

Beach Crab
May 16, 2021
Ohio
Hi Kristen. So sorry but all the properties I have are booked that week. I can't believe you got double-booked! Most of the homes I manage are in that neighborhood and even one I have that's not currently listed on VRBO/Airbnb is booked. If I hear of anything, or get another property to manage that's available, I'll be sure to let you know.
Is this home available for Jan and Feb '22. We are looking for a 2-3 month rental while we look for property to buy. We have a small 11 lb mini dachshund that will be with us. We prefer a water view and need a gas grill, fireplace and at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Can you let me know if you have anything that fits? Thank you so much!!!!!

Andrea Gerrity

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2019
30A
I have no home that fits all those criteria. I do have five properties that are pet friendly, only one with a gulf view (not one of the five, a few with a gas grill but none with a fireplace.

Mike4Surf

Beach Crab
Apr 29, 2020
Florida Panhandle
Andrea, do you or would you consider a long term rental for a family of 3 in one of your cottages? I live on Seabreeze Blvd (next door and behind the community pool) and have some friends who are moving back to the area and looking for a long term rental