• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
:welcome:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL NOT BE DAUNTED BY A SMALL HURRICAINE I HAVE AVAILABLITY ON A BRAND NEW COTTAGE IN OLD FLORIDA VILLAGE!!! 3 BEDROOM, 3 BATH, GOLF CART AVAILABLE. EMAIL ME AT SOOZIE58@COMCAST.NET FOR MORE INFO ON THIS HOME!!!! OR CHECK OUT OUR LISTING AT VRSPOTS.COM OUR HOUSE IS FANCY FREE!!!! WE ARE OFFERING A DISCOUNT DUE TO DENNIS AND TO INTRODUCE PEOPLE TO THIS WONDERFUL AND CHARMING NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

Last edited:

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks Kurt, I Am New To This Just Closed On Our House The Week Before Dennis, I Love Your Website It Has Been Extremely Helpful!!!

karen

Beach Comber
May 12, 2005
May I suggest a Virtual Tour done by Kurt himself to sell your home!!!
Kurt did one for us (HAPPY HOUR in Seacrest Beach; VRBO #16043)
Tons of people request it from us on vrbo...totally helps sell the house.
Soozie58, I know from first hand experience your house is beautiful and will fill up fast.
xoxo

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
karen said:
May I suggest a Virtual Tour done by Kurt himself to sell your home!!!
Kurt did one for us (HAPPY HOUR in Seacrest Beach; VRBO #16043)
Tons of people request it from us on vrbo...totally helps sell the house.
Soozie58, I know from first hand experience your house is beautiful and will fill up fast.
xoxo

:love:

gr8mom

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Little Rock
I've never been to Old Florida Village, but your house is SO cute! How far is the walk to the beach, and how's the traffic in the area?

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
Hi Gr8mom!!! Thanks for the inquiry! Old Florida Village is on 30A between Goatfeathers and Gulf Place! It is 1/2 mile from the beach. We do have a golf cart for your use. If you are interested or have any other questions please send me a private message. Oh by the way we had no dammage from Dennis! Soozie58.