• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Going to give this a try but looking for the right renter. My home is fully furnished with upscale furnishings so I'm looking for someone that will treat it as such. This has not been a rental and looks practically new. Granite, open floor plan, hardwood, whirlpool tub and beautiful first floor master. Has a separate one car garage. Central to beach, bay, 30A, Grand Blvd., etc. separate one car garage. The ultimate place for a relaxing day and not in a crowded neighborhood. Rent 1950 plus 50/50 split on utilities. No cable or internet included. Willing to rent May-September also but at 3000.00 for 5 month lease. Teachers, lucky summer beach bums? No pets, no smokers. 1 month security deposit, background check/rental history. Available soon. 502-296-8885

Last edited:

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
3000 a month for summer rental. I'm closer to Sandestin and about 9 miles up 98 from Grayton

Cass Stevens

Beach Comber
Jan 21, 2016
We are looking for a long term rental. If this unit property is still available, I would love to setup a time to view it. You can reach me at either cass@GCTSOL.com or 254.733.3430, thank you!

Susan velotas

Beach Crab
Feb 4, 2016
I am looking for a 3 bedroom to rent and would be willing to pay for 5 months
even though we only need 3 june/jul/august

850-549-6451