• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Looking for the right long term renter who will care for my home with high standards. No smoking, no pets, no sub-leases. 3BR 2 1/2 bath fully furnished with first floor master. Home looks practically new. Hardwood, granite, whirlpool master tub and separate shower. 1950.00 for a 12 to 18 month lease utilities not included. Cozy sweet charm. Central to Sandestin, west end of 30A (it is not on 30A), and in a very quiet and safe area. Quick drive to beach, bay, shops of Grand blvd, Grayton Beach, or Seaside. Prefer a single professional/couple who is meticulous about their space. Bring your clothes and it's ready to go! This has not been a rental and is a fabulous house with a quiet, peaceful setting. Be lazy on the porch! Room to bring your boat! No loud weekly renters to worry with. Text/Call 502-296-8885.

Last edited:

BMB Girl

Beach Comber
Oct 29, 2015
View attachment 58873 View attachment 58875 View attachment 58876 View attachment 58874 Looking for the right long term renter who will care for my home with high standards. No smoking, no pets, no sub-leases. 3BR 2 1/2 bath fully furnished with first floor master. Home looks practically new. Hardwood, granite, whirlpool master tub and separate shower. 1950.00 for a 12 to 18 month lease utilities not included. Cozy sweet charm. Central to Sandestin, west end of 30A (it is not on 30A), and in a very quiet and safe area. Quick drive to beach, bay, shops of Grand blvd, Grayton Beach, or Seaside. Prefer a single professional/couple who is meticulous about their space. Bring your clothes and it's ready to go! This has not been a rental and is a fabulous house with a quiet, peaceful setting. Be lazy on the porch! Room to bring your boat! No loud weekly renters to worry with. Text/Call 502-296-8885.
Beautiful home!

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
View attachment 58873 View attachment 58875 View attachment 58876 View attachment 58874 Looking for the right long term renter who will care for my home with high standards. No smoking, no pets, no sub-leases. 3BR 2 1/2 bath fully furnished with first floor master. Home looks practically new. Hardwood, granite, whirlpool master tub and separate shower. 1950.00 for a 12 to 18 month lease utilities not included. Cozy sweet charm. Central to Sandestin, west end of 30A (it is not on 30A), and in a very quiet and safe area. Quick drive to beach, bay, shops of Grand blvd, Grayton Beach, or Seaside. Prefer a single professional/couple who is meticulous about their space. Bring your clothes and it's ready to go! This has not been a rental and is a fabulous house with a quiet, peaceful setting. Be lazy on the porch! Room to bring your boat! No loud weekly renters to worry with. Text/Call 502-296-8885.
Still available.

Katie Jepsky

Beach Crab
Mar 22, 2016
Very interested in renting this property. Would I be able to see it asap? I am needing to move in as soon as possible.