• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Aprilgalla

Beach Crab
Apr 9, 2016
Dune Allen
Is your house still available? My husband and I are very interested! We are long time locals having to move out of our rental house of 6 years in Dune Allen. We are looking for an 18-24 month lease. I will try to call you tomorrow if it's still available. Thanks!

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
Is your house still available? My husband and I are very interested! We are long time locals having to move out of our rental house of 6 years in Dune Allen. We are looking for an 18-24 month lease. I will try to call you tomorrow if it's still available. Thanks!
Sounds good! Look forward to speaking to you.

jagetman

Beach Comber
May 31, 2015
Beautiful home!
tonda, beautiful property... i am the right tenant...single 69 year old retired teacher with excellent financials and references...you would never have to worry about your property or possessions...my main interests are golf and napping! is the rent negotiable? can you wait until august to begin the lease? if both of these are "yes" then please contact me. thanks, joel getman jagetman@yahoo.com 617-447-1625

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
Well,
tonda, beautiful property... i am the right tenant...single 69 year old retired teacher with excellent financials and references...you would never have to worry about your property or possessions...my main interests are golf and napping! is the rent negotiable? can you wait until august to begin the lease? if both of these are "yes" then please contact me. thanks, joel getman jagetman@yahoo.com 617-447-1625[/QUOTE. Well, I can't say yes to that today but you never know. Agree that you sound like a great tenant!