• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

newtosowal

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2012
Room for Rent -- Point Washington, Santa Rosa Beach

The Scoop: Our current roommate was lame and moved out and that means we have an open bedroom. Come live with us for $660/month, all inclusive. You get your own bedroom (shared bath) and can share our furnishings. There is no bed in the room although we do have an extra frame if you have a mattress.

Room is available TODAY!

The House: Very cool 3 bed/ 2 bath home in beautiful and peaceful Point Washington neighborhood. Newer-ish built home with screened-in wrap around porch, nice back yard and wood floors throughout! This place is already furnished with our things but there is space for your personal stuff and an odd piece of furniture.

Us : Tony - I'm 33, relaxed and easy going. I work from home some days and out on a farm on others. I enjoy eating bacon, listening to music, baking cookies and being the local Caveman.

Steve - Recently turned 40 but acts like he's 13. Steve works in the service industry and is generally a very gregarious and affable soul.

Charlie and Tama : The real captains of the ship, these beasts walk on four legs and wag tails. They'll take all the love you give them and expect double in biscuits. Be wary your shoes on the floor!

While we would love for you to share our interests, that is not important, only that you respect ours.

You: It doesn't really matter who you are or what you do so long as you pay on time and are moderately clean. You will share the bath with Steve and he would prefer if you have your own rubber ducky.

Someone close-ish to our ages is preferred.
Someone who does NOT work from home preferred.
A musician is a plus. Unless you suck, then it's a minus.

What I am NOT looking for:
Someone with kids.
Someone with a crazy boyfriend/girlfriend that causes drama.
Someone really old.

I've posted room openings many times on CL so I know that in order for this to work it has to be the right fit for both of us.

Send a message if you're interested. The room is available NOW!

Tony 406 270 6399

Attachments

• backyard.jpg
    backyard.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 407
  • bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 405
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 347

cmcclaine1

Beach Comber
Feb 23, 2015
Potentially interested! Will not be back in town until March, if available still. I'm a 28 y/o female in the service industry, as well. Chill vibes. No crazies. No kids.