For Rent Bedroom, shared bath

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Luckygirl98, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

Renting two bedrooms in my home up Mack Bayou Rd, 3 miles from SH hospital. Asking $750/mo. Non smoking only, must be pet friendly as I own two cats and a dog. Looking for quiet roommates with good references. Internet and cable provided.

2. Dane wood

Dane wood Beach Comber

3. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

What would you like to know?

4. Dane wood

Dane wood Beach Comber

Are other utilities such as power, water etc included or about how much do they run a month?

5. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

Utilities are all included. Things like toilet paper bathroom cleaner food are not included. Kitchen supplies such as paper towels are shared so help providing those is required. You must supply your own laundry soap but washer and dryer are available in the house. Parking for one car is available in the driveway. What else would you like to know?

6. Dane wood

Dane wood Beach Comber

Is the room furnished? I would like to look at the room/house before a decision was made. Is this a possibility?

7. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

The room is not furnished. I would like to meet first to see if we feel we could mesh well. Is this a possibility? Do you live near the hospital? Your post info states you are in SRB also. Or perhaps a call?

8. Dane wood

Dane wood Beach Comber

I apologize, I just saw your reply. I am looking to live in Santa Rosa Beach, or Sandestin and this would be a convenient location. I would also like to meet. My number is 256.338.9642, if you could shoot me a text or call me, we could meet for coffee or lunch.

9. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

Hi Dane. I would like to talk soon but now is not a good time as I have a bad cold. Give me a day or two to feel better please. Could you maybe tell me a little about yourself?

10. Dane wood

Dane wood Beach Comber

Yes, I’m also sick at the moment. I just turned 25, and am an accountant that works on 30A. I just took a second job in Miramar beach. I have my masters degree in Accounting. I’m quiet, like to keep to myself, might drink a beer in the evenings.

11. Luckygirl98

Luckygirl98 Beach Comber

Well, I am old enough to be your mother easily! I also like to keep to myself but I am friendly 98% of the time! :) I am looking for a quiet roommate who has good bathroom and kitchen habits and will not be hard on my house. It is a three bedroom house so the front bathroom is the one that is shared and that would be with whoever the second roommate turns out to be. Do you have any qualms about sharing a bathroom with someone of the opposite sex if that is who rents the other bedroom?

12. MartyGras

MartyGras Beach Comber

I work for Orvis at Grand Boulevard. Moving back to SRB from Pensacola. I'm a 45 y/o SWM. Don't drink, don't smoke. I'm very laid back, but clean and polite. Please text me if you think this works...504.439.4422. Thanks!
    Btw, I'll probably spend most free time at the gym, beach, or Pensacola.

13. brandi39

brandi39 Beach Lover

please call me @ 850-399-0497

need a place soon