• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
What does everyone think the best Pizza in SOWAL is?

I've personally and unfortunately only had Bruno's and 30As (Which I wouldn't consider a Pizza place obviously.)

Collins

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Fat Daddy's. Hands down. I like cheese, with feta cheese on top. And, they have fantastic breadsticks. :eek:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Bruno's is quite good. It is one of the few thicker-crust pizza choices in SoWal. We are blessed with quite a few good choices.

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
Spicy Noodle in Inlet Beach has pretty good pizza. Lots of carryouts the night we were there. We've done Bruno's and they are great for delivery when you don't want to go out. And Pizza by the Sea is a great locals place.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Yeah I agree that Bruno's is very good...I've never had Pizza by the Sea or Fat Daddy's, although I've heard Fat Daddy's is great and they have 1$ Beer!! Can't beat that!!

SouthernBelle

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2011
SoWal
I tried pizza by the sea and will NEVER do that again, IDK how they stay in business. The first time I tried Bruno's it wasn't very good it was just okay-that was several years ago and they owner was out of town. Every time since then it has been good, and it is one of our favorites. Although they don't light a candle to my homemade pizza :D

htjhs8

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2007
PICKLE FACTORY.....just north of grayton-4way-stop sign (going north about two football
fields then left, next to grayton fitness center)(also provides take-out orders)......specializes
in thin/crispy, made when you order it, relaxed atmosphere, also outside seating, beer and wine,
close by and far away from hwy 98

AirRocker

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2011
We've had Bruno's, Fat Daddy's and Pizza By The Sea. All very solid. Looking forward to trying the Pickle Factory as well.