• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seafun

Beach Comber
It would be interesting to see where others go for their real estate info. If you are a second home owner and try to keep up with what is listed/sold in your community, what web sites do you frequent to stay current? Here some of my criteria for return visits:
  1. The site doesn't require a log in after a few searches (some ask for shoe size, children's names and annual income to continue :)
  2. The photo quality of the homes is excellent; great pictures and easy to read
  3. Searching by community is easy
  4. Most SOWAL homes ARE listed; I find that many homes do not get listed on Trulia and Zillow.

So far, I like:
  1. www.beachgroupflorida.com
  2. www.rosemarybeachrealty.com

BTW, I am NOT a realtor but I do play one on television :lol:

30AHomes

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2013
30A
30AHomes.com
On my website...

-You do not have to register
-Image quality is great
-Searching by community is easy
-I have it filtered to only show 30A Homes (no sifting through Destin or PCB listings)

I'm still tweaking the search box (and have some great plans for it), but time isn't on my side. :) But if you use the drop down in the top menu bar ("Search Communities"), I have all of the 30A communities listed and choosing from there works great!

Try it out.... http://30ahomes.com/

Also, feel free to shoot me an email (greg at 30AHomes.com) and I can set you up with auto-alerts straight from the MLS with your desired search criteria.

I am a realtor but I do not play one on television :lol:

Last edited: