• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
John R said:
Watercolor Market

lunch yesterday:

two sandwiches w/1 side ea and two sweet teas $24.61 :eek: :bang:

first and last time for me.

but, do check out cerulian's next door. a bookstore, wine/beer bar, music venue, gathering spot.

No pizza oven yet?

Snapper Grabber

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005
John R said:
Watercolor Market

lunch yesterday:

but, do check out cerulian's next door. a bookstore, wine/beer bar, music venue, gathering spot.

Bill Evett is playing the guitar and singing at Cerulian's. He is a 30-A favorite.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
John R said:
Watercolor Market

lunch yesterday:

Sounds like we're well on the way to the $20 Burger, fries and coke I warned about back in March :blink:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Freeport, here we come for lunch and dinner. Look out!

Not liking those prices, but how much is gas going to cost to get to Freeport and back?

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Dang! Pricey eats, was it tasty?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
Not liking those prices, but how much is gas going to cost to get to Freeport and back?
Well, if your suv gets 16 miles per gallon, you could make it from Watercolor to south Freeport and back on $2.73 worth of gas, today.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
That is a little high...

But think of all the suckers that have been paying upwards of 8 bucks over at Pickles for chicken fingers. When you're on vaca, people shell out the cash. I bet a bunch of people won't even blink at that. You know?

Who owns that space?