• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Chef Tim Creehan and singer/piano man David Seering bought Bianco / Cava Blue Bar on Hwy 98 in Miramar Beach. Creehan will continue to oversee Beachwalk Crystal Beach, while Seering will oversee Bianco and play at the bar.

The menu will remain basically the same with the introduction of some Tuscan dishes which are Creehan's specialty.

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
kurt said:
Chef Tim Creehan and singer/piano man David Seering bought Bianco / Cava Blue Bar. Creehan will continue to oversee Beachwalk Crystal Beach, while Seering will oversee Bianco and play at the bar.

The menu will remain basically the same with the introduction of some Tuscan dishes which are Creehan's specialty.
this sounds wonderful! there is such a culinary explosion going on down there! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I am not sure if it is still on, but Chef Tim is trying to open an upscale restaurant and club/bar in the Village of Blue Mtn.

sunny456

Beach Lover
Aug 25, 2005
What happened to chef Jack Shoop?

I thought he owned Bianco. Is he now out of the deal, or is he moving on somewhere else?

The food was terrific when he was there - I'm sorry to hear it got bought out, but I'm sure Creehan and Seering will do a nice job.

The bar is cool too if no one has been before.

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
sunny456 said:
What happened to chef Jack Shoop?

I thought he owned Bianco. Is he now out of the deal, or is he moving on somewhere else?

The food was terrific when he was there - I'm sorry to hear it got bought out, but I'm sure Creehan and Seering will do a nice job.

The bar is cool too if no one has been before.

Shoop and co-owner JD Sullivan sold out and Shoop will concentrate on other existing business (not restaurant but food related).

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Smiling JOe said:
I am not sure if it is still on, but Chef Tim is trying to open an upscale restaurant and club/bar in the Village of Blue Mtn.

I just heard that this project in Village of BM is off the table.

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I just heard that this project in Village of BM is off the table.

Have you heard who is going into Redfish Village? Maybe him?