• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpowell378

Beach Crab
Aug 4, 2006
My wife and I are going to be staying in Seagrove Oct 14-21 and would like to rent a couple of bicycles. Does anyone know the best place to do this and their rates for either daily or weekly rentals. Thanks for the help.

My wife and I are going to be staying in Seagrove Oct 14-21 and would like to rent a couple of bicycles. Does anyone know the best place to do this and their rates for either daily or weekly rentals. Thanks for the help.

There is a place right there in Seagrove. Can't remember the name. They rent bikes and kayaks. You can't miss it. Right on 30A. :cool:

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
We rented from Seagrove Icehouse a couple of years ago. Free delivery and pickup. There is also one beside Seagrove Plaza not sure of the name.
Here is the number for the Seagrove Icehouse 850-231-9024. I believe 850 is the area code, if I'm incorrect I know someone will gladly correctly me.
Happy and safe Bicycling:clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You should contact Big Daddy's, located in Blue Mtn Beach. They are some of the nicest people around.