• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I seriously doubt it is a safety issue, as we don't have the people in South Walton who would be stopping at slim-shady's house to buy cheap sunglasses, and therefore there is not traffic problem. Now for the sign, yes, it is a code violation. One other question to ask is "do they have a business license?"

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I seriously doubt it is a safety issue, as we don't have the people in South Walton who would be stopping at slim-shady's house to buy cheap sunglasses, and therefore there is not traffic problem. Now for the sign, yes, it is a code violation. One other question to ask is "do they have a business license?"

Why would they need a business license in a county that doesn't issue business licenses? :D

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Why would they need a business license in a county that doesn't issue business licenses? :D

Yeah, I wondered when they had started issuing them.

When I first moved back here. I called the Clerk's Office to see where I should go to get my business license and when I was told there was no requirement for one, I did not believe the person I was talking to, so I asked for a Supervisor....still find it hard to believe!:dunno:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I find it interesting that you can't get a business license, but you also can't operate a business out of your home. How do you really know if someone doesn't have to apply for a license?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:lolabove:

Are you nuts, those knock off glasses guys are ruthless. They probably carry automatic weapons. :eek:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005