• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rolling dune

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
blue mtn.
Just noticed today that a medium build Black Dog has taken a liking to my garage on Rolling Dunes Drive in BMB. He/She has been fed and given water this evening is currently bedded down on a comforter. Seems to be traveling back and forth from the Brickyard. Red collar with a tag, but having lost part of my leg to a Chow bite years ago I am hesitant to reach for the face. Will try and get assistance tomorrow to read it. If you are missing this dog please PM me.

rolling dune

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
blue mtn.
Just noticed today that a medium build Black Dog has taken a liking to my garage on Rolling Dunes Drive in BMB. He/She has been fed and given water this evening is currently bedded down on a comforter. Seems to be traveling back and forth from the Brickyard. Red collar with a tag, but having lost part of my leg to a Chow bite years ago I am hesitant to reach for the face. Will try and get assistance tomorrow to read it. If you are missing this dog please PM me.

Well...I decided with the storms coming, I better take action. Took my lantern into the garage, gained trust and read the tags. Learned her name and the owners. Called and left messages on two phones. No reply. She does not do storms well so I sat with her through the worst of it and just spent time with her making sure she was OK. I have put the pieces of the puzzle together and her Owners are on Marlin Street. They have a kennel which has been housing dogs for some 9 plus months, which back up to my property. They "rescue" malamutes. At 6 am I think I must live in the wilds of Montana. The howls are horrific.
The fact that they have not missed or called me about Madeline and she has chosen to make my house her home, makes me sad. Not saying a Hoarding situation, but when they constantly howl and one has chosen my home over her normal situation...well you all chime in.