• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kelsey_anna

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2011
Please oh please help me find my lost kitten, Parri!

Parri is a 9 month old DSH adopted from Alaqua. She is black and white with a fur pattern similar to the Cat in the Hat. Her eyes are very big and VERY green! For 9 months, Parri is actually quite small.. So I'm very worried about her. She doesn't wear a collar, becuase she is always indoors. Somehow she escaped out of our front door yesterday (2/14/11) around 6pm. This is very unlike her and I've been up and down Bay drive all day calling her name and spreading the word.

Please help me bring Parri home where she is safe and smothered with LOVE! If you've seen her or happen to find her, call my cell: 850.228.9121 or Jack's cell: 850.774.2682.

:sosad: Thanks!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
put a big oily stinky can of tuna outside
pt. washington seems to be a cat paradise
they love to run around in that area
i pray that kitty comes home soon
so you won't worry :D

both my kitties have taken off at different times
and i snagged both of them with tuna and prayer :love:

kitty might be old enough to date now:shock:
watch other cats roaming around and see if your kitty is playing with them
just keep looking and calling kitty
try not to imagine the worst
like i did :wave:

kelsey_anna

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2011
No site of Parri yet... Just put up flyers and scanned the neighborhood. Sitting down for a sec and then going back out into the woods for another look before it gets dark. I have a feeling she's okay.. Just want to keep calling her name so that she can find her way back home. Workin' on the tuna and prayer, too, beauty hunter!

kelsey_anna

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2011
Thank you! She is SUCH a beautiful kitten! I love her oh so much.... And yes, she's a total sweetheart! Still searching!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Spencer spotted her last night and spent an hour trying to convince her to come to him but had no luck.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Off of Ricker. I need to talk to him when he gets home from school. I didn't realize last night what was going on or I would have gotten details. I'll send out all four boys this evening on a great kitten hunt. They are pretty stealthy.:love:

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Our little rescue kitten escaped and we were able to find her at night using flashlights-- her big eyes reflected incredibly bright towards the light-- so don't give up at nightfall. If she likes canned cat food, put some unopened cans in your pocket in case you do spot her. The sound of the can opening was what brought her close to us.

I hope you find your kitten! :love: