• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

conch

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
It was open and packed on Sunday.
I think the county deserves an "atta boy" on this one.
Now if they could just get that empty lot next door.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Here are some photos from this morning - it looks like our Ace Beach Ops team was able to re-use some of the old materials and rebuild it as it was.

230207-blue-mountain-005-sowal-2000.jpg

230207-blue-mountain-007-sowal-2000.jpg

230207-blue-mountain-006-sowal-2000.jpg

230207-blue-mountain-010-sowal-2000.jpg

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Is that lot for sale? I think the county has all beachfront and bayfront property on the list for potential acquisition.
To my knowledge, it is not currently for sale. It was sold last year for 5M. I doubt the county will be acquiring it, but who knows...

miznotebook

Beach Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
Stone's throw from Inlet Bch
To my knowledge, it is not currently for sale. It was sold last year for 5M. I doubt the county will be acquiring it, but who knows...

We can dream...
This is from the county website:

Do You Think You Have Property the County Needs?​

We would love to hear from you during one of our two (2) open solicitation periods!
Any person, entity, or agent or broker representing a seller of real property may submit to the County any parcel(s) of real property it desires the County to acquire during a thirty (30) day open solicitation period beginning on June 1st and December 1st each calendar year. Contact County Administration by email at realproperty@co.walton.fl.us during one of the solicitation periods for more information.