• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

littlemike

Beach Crab
Oct 6, 2006
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, and a relatively new owner in Blue Mountain. I have a 3 bed 2 bath ground floor condo in The Village at Blue Mountain; completed one year ago, on the rental market since mid March 2006 (www.vrbo.com/86900). I am looking for tenants from 1 - 6 months at $1,100 per month plus taxes and electricity. No smoking or pets please.

I previously had this unit for sale through an onsite realtor, but now it's not listed. I have an incomplete website in preparation to try and sell myself. It is www.bluemountainbchfsbo.com . It will be updated within the month with pictures of the fully furnished unit.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks
Mike

rentalio

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2006
I have seen your site http://www.bluemountainbchfsbo.com/ it looks nice but my advice is to put in the footer of every page your telephone instead of "design and Hosting by..." it would be much more useful for you if on any page visitor could see number and dial. Definitelly you need contact info next to every picture because if customer like it and there is contact number only few numbers and its there...

Well that's only my free advice that may help you to increas conversion/sale.

littlemike

Beach Crab
Oct 6, 2006
thanks for the tip, I have not thought of that. I'm about to have it revamped soon and I'll incorporate that as well. It is going to be a 1st class website when finished.

My website was created by JCI Solutions ... check it out. He's also VERY reasonable (prices). www.jcisolutions.com .

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
mike, on the first page, it lists 'photos and virtual tour', couldn't find any virtual tour.

also, golf carts are mentioned a couple of times and 'pool within walking distance' where would someone go in the cart? i saw no mention of a golf course, and using carts on streets or bike path is not legal.

littlemike

Beach Crab
Oct 6, 2006
The website there now does not have the virtual tour, because when we built the shell of the website, it was an incomplete unit. It is complete now I just haven't had time to take my web designer down there to get the really good pictures. He has several state of the art cameras with high resolution capabilities we plan to use, hopefully within the month.

The golf carts are used to shuttle to and from the beach or around the neighborhood (and to the pool for the sedentary types who can't get the steam up to walk 100 yards). Although some of the carts are street legal, most are not. People still use the non street legal carts to go everywhere. There have been no instances, and I'm told the local authorities turn their heads. So far, no big deal.

mhutch3875

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2005
I am interested for four months. Would love to move down this week. We are a family from Birmingham who has rented this way for the last 2 years. I currently have something on hold in Baytown but would rather me on 30-a
Mhutch3875@aol.com
205-790-3120

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, and a relatively new owner in Blue Mountain. I have a 3 bed 2 bath ground floor condo in The Village at Blue Mountain; completed one year ago, on the rental market since mid March 2006 (www.vrbo.com/86900). I am looking for tenants from 1 - 6 months at $1,100 per month plus taxes and electricity. No smoking or pets please.

I previously had this unit for sale through an onsite realtor, but now it's not listed. I have an incomplete website in preparation to try and sell myself. It is www.bluemountainbchfsbo.com . It will be updated within the month with pictures of the fully furnished unit.

Mike

Cannot pull up your info. Should I report soam

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
Hello,

Mike
Hi Mike! Is the place still available? I have two friends who live in the area and are looking for another place. Please call me at 773-398-8100. Thanks so much!