• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
Adorable 2 bedroom 2 bath unfurnished beach cottage available. Brand new hardwood floors and great small family or roommate situation. Pets welcome. Easy walk to beach, restaurants and entertainment. Pets welcome. $1100/mo. Call 850-368-2570

Where are you located??? This sounds ideal for us, but I don't really need anything until end of May. I work at the Village Boutique at Redfish - are you close to there? Please contact Alicia at awbettsfleck@gmail.com or call me at 267-0319. Thanks.

victorialwaites

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2009
Adorable 2 bedroom 2 bath unfurnished beach cottage available. Brand new hardwood floors and great small family or roommate situation. Pets welcome. Easy walk to beach, restaurants and entertainment. Pets welcome. $1100/mo. Call 850-368-2570

would love more info. we currently live in grayton beach and looking to move on the south side of 98. please email me at victorialwaites@aol.com thanks!-victoria

bluecliff

Beach Comber
Sep 26, 2009
Seacrest Beach

Hi, would like to know more, could you please email me with the location and possibly some pictures! Thanks alot bonniesowal@aol.com