• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
headlight.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image11.jpeg image12.jpeg image13.jpeg image18.jpeg image19.jpeg image24.jpeg image26.jpeg image27.jpeg image28.jpeg image32.jpeg image33.jpeg image34.jpeg image35.jpeg image36.jpeg image37.jpeg side doors open.JPG Showroom new condition! 26,367 miles, we kept this vehicle parked in our temperature controlled garage. All services (which were few) done by BMW. This vehicle is incredible and really gives Tesla a run for their money. You will never fear running low on power when I show you with the touch of a button how to use ECO mode to extend your range, it gets you around town all day and we plug in when we get home and she's ready to go all day again usually in under an hour. The auto start with temperature climatizing can be done in your garage because "no fumes". Upgraded side view mirrors to Real Carbon fiber and they look amazing! We have owned many high line vehicles including Porsche and have to say this thing can move, its really fun to drive and would describe as exhilarating. It's extremely comfortable and has a surprising amount of room as the rear seats easily fold flat to give you a huge trunk space. The next scheduled service shows on the computer in 2021. In my area charge stations are free and they are plentiful. My home electric bill went up so little its barely noticeable $20+/- per month. The car comes with both keys, beautiful owners manual case and if you would like a great tutorial all about the car from me, probably better than the dealership experts I'm happy to take the time with you. (; I'm a lifelong car enthusiast bought and sold over 30 personal vehicles in my life and by a landslide this is the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned. This would also make a great around town car for your beach rental, you can run all your errands, lunch at Seaside (free charge station in Seaside), Publix in WaterColor to Destin Commons (free charge station at the commons) and do all those things without even having to charge at all, just plug in at home. Never wait at a gas station again!

NAV-PARK AID-HEATED LEATHER AND CLOTH-BLUETOOTH-XM RADIO-KEYLESS ENTRY/START NAVIGATION SYSTEM, BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE, REAR PARKING AID. HEATED FRONT SEATS, MP3 CD STEREO, XM RADIO, AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, KEYLESS ENTRY, PUSH BUTTON START, POWER FOLDING MIRRORS, RAIN SENSING WIPERS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, TURN SIGNAL MIRRORS, AIR CONDITIONING, FOG LIGHTS, TRACTION CONTROL, TIRE PRESSURE MONITORS, ELECTRIC MOTOR, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 19" ALLOYS, SECURITY SYSTEM, CLEAN CARFAX $13,800.00 Call (850)687-3161
image35.jpeg

Last edited:

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
Showroom new condition and no accidents, perfect carfax! BMW i3 RWD 2014 with only 26,367 miles, we kept this vehicle parked in our temperature controlled garage. All services (which were few) done by BMW. This vehicle is incredible and really gives Tesla a run for their money. You will never fear running low on power when I show you with the touch of a button how to use ECO mode to extend your range, it gets you around town all day and we plug in when we get home and she's ready to go all day again usually in under an hour. The auto start with temperature climatizing can be done in your garage because "no fumes". Upgraded side view mirrors to Real Carbon fiber and they look amazing! We have owned many high line vehicles including Porsche and have to say this thing can move, its really fun to drive and would describe as exhilarating. It's extremely comfortable and has a surprising amount of room as the rear seats easily fold flat to give you a huge trunk space. The next scheduled service shows on the computer in 2021. In my area charge stations are free and they are plentiful. My home electric bill went up so little its barely noticeable $20+/- per month. The car comes with both keys, beautiful owners manual case and if you would like a great tutorial all about the car from me, probably better than the dealership experts I'm happy to take the time with you. (; I'm a lifelong car enthusiast bought and sold over 30 personal vehicles in my life and by a landslide this is the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned. This would also make a great around town car for your beach rental, you can run all your errands, lunch at Seaside (free charge station in Seaside), Publix in WaterColor to Destin Commons (free charge station at the commons) and do all those things without even having to charge at all, just plug in at home. Never wait at a gas station again! Original MSRP $44,000.00 Selling for $13,800
NAV-PARK AID-HEATED LEATHER AND CLOTH-BLUETOOTH-XM RADIO-KEYLESS ENTRY/START-1 OWNER
NAVIGATION SYSTEM, BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE, REAR PARKING AID. CLOTH SEATS, HEATED FRONT SEATS, MP3 CD STEREO, XM RADIO, AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, KEYLESS ENTRY, PUSH BUTTON START, POWER FOLDING MIRRORS, RAIN SENSING WIPERS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, REAR SPOILER, TURN SIGNAL MIRRORS, AIR CONDITIONING, FOG LIGHTS, TRACTION CONTROL, TIRE PRESSURE MONITORS, ELECTRIC MOTOR, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 19" ALLOYS, SECURITY SYSTEM, CLEAN CARFAX, 2 MASTER KEYS, AND ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES!
Features
Luxury Features
• Air Conditioning
• Climate Control
• Cruise Control
• Leather Steering Wheel
• Steering Wheel Radio Controls
• Telescoping Steering Wheel
• Tire Pressure Monitor
Power Equipment
• Power Mirrors
• Power Steering
• Power Windows
Safety Features
• Daytime Running Lights
• Driver's Air Bag
• Intermittent Wipers
• Passenger Air Bag
• Rear Defogger
• Roll Stability Control
• Security System
• Side Air Bags
• Side Curtain Airbags
Audio / Video
• AM/FM
• Aux. Audio Input
• Bluetooth
• HD Radio
• MP3
• Navigation System
• Premium Sound
Interior & Exterior
• Carpeted Floor Mats
• Center Arm Rest
• Clock
• Cloth with leather Seats
• Vanity Mirrors
• Rear Spoiler
• Rear Wipers
Standard Specs
MECHANICAL
• Electric motor
• Transmission: Single Speed
• Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
• Rear-wheel drive
• 9.70 Axle Ratio
• 20-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery
• 3615# Gvwr 937# Maximum Payload
• Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
• Front anti-roll bar
• Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
• Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
• Multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
• Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
• Lithium Ion Traction Battery w/7.4 kW Onboard Charger, 18 Hrs Charge Time @ 110/120V and 3 Hrs Charge Time @ 220/240V
• Vehicle Name : BMW i3
• Body Style : Hatchback
• Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
• EPA Classification : Subcompact Cars
• Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 2799
• Engine Type : Electric
• SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 170
• SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 184
• Trans Type : 1
• Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
• Final Drive Axle Ratio :)1) : 9.70
• Suspension Type - Front : Strut
• Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
• Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Strut
• Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Multi-Link
• Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
• Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 32.3
• Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
• Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
• Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
• Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11
• Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11
EXTERIOR
• Wheels: 19" x 5.0" Mega BMW i Star Spoke -inc: Light alloy, Style 427
• Tires: P155/70R19 AS
• Wheels w/Silver Accents
• Spare Tire Mobility Kit
• Clearcoat paint
• Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
• Black Rear Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
• Black Side Windows Trim
• Body-colored door handles
• Body-Colored Power Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
• Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
• Light tinted glass
• Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
• Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
• Composite Panels
• Lip Spoiler
• Reverse Opening Rear Doors
• Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
• Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
• Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
• Perimeter/Approach Lights
• LED brakelights
• Front Tire Size : P155/70R19
• Rear Tire Size : P155/70R19
• Front Wheel Size (in) : 19 X 5
• Rear Wheel Size (in) : 19 X 5
• Front Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
• Rear Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
• Wheelbase (in) : 101
• Length, Overall (in) : 157
• Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 70
• Height, Overall (in) : 62
• Track Width, Front (in) : 61.9
• Track Width, Rear (in) : 62
• Cargo Volume with Rear Seat Up (ft³) : 15.1
• Cargo Volume with Rear Seat Down (ft³) : 36.9
ENTERTAINMENT
• Radio: FM Stereo w/HD -inc: multicast FM station reception, satellite radio preparation and Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling (w/compatible Bluetooth phone) and phonebook downloading capabilities
• Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
• 4 Speakers
• Integrated Roof Diversity Antenna
• 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
INTERIOR
• Front bucket seats
• 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
• 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
• 50-50 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
• Manual tilt/telescoping steering column
• Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Traction Battery Level, Power/Regen, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
• Fixed Rear Windows And Fixed 3rd Row Windows
• Leather steering wheel
• Front cupholder
• Rear cupholder
• Compass
• Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
• Valet Function
• Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
• Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
• Cruise control w/steering wheel controls
• Automatic air conditioning
• HVAC -inc: Residual Heat Recirculation
• Illuminated locking glove box
• Driver foot rest
• Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
• Full cloth headliner
• Cloth Door Trim Insert
• Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
• Sensatec/Cloth Upholstery
• Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
• Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
• Partial Floor Console w/Storage, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
• Front map lights
• Fade-to-off interior lighting
• Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
• Carpet Floor Trim
• Rigid cargo cover
• Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
• Cargo Space Lights
• FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
• Integrated navigation system
• Tracker System
• Smart Device Integration
• Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
• Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
• Delayed Accessory Power
• Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
• Systems Monitor
• Trip computer
• Outside temp gauge
• Digital Display
• Fixed Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
• Front center armrest w/storage
• 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
• Perimeter alarm
• Engine immobilizer
• 3 12V DC Power Outlets
• Air filtration
• Passenger Capacity : 4
• Front Head Room (in) : 39.6
• Front Leg Room (in) : 40.5
• Front Shoulder Room (in) : 53.6
• Second Head Room (in) : 37.2
• Second Leg Room (in) : 31.9
• Second Shoulder Room (in) : 49.2
SAFETY
• Electronic stability control (ESC)
• ABS And Driveline Traction Control
• Side Impact Beams
• Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
• BMW Assist eCall Emergency S.O.S
• Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
• Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
• Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
• Airbag Occupancy Sensor
• Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
• Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
EPA Fuel Economy & Specification
• EPA MPG Equivalent - City : 137
• EPA MPG Equivalent - Hwy : 111
• EPA MPG Equivalent - Combined : 124
NOTE*
We have a ZERO tolerance for scammers! If you even try you chose the wrong people as you will be traced and reported to authorities!
We don't need help in selling, if we so much as suspect fraud you will be reported to authorities! If it's listed, its for sale.
I will get right back to you if I don't suspect a scammer.

Norris Lews

Beach Crab
May 25, 2019
Inlet Beach
View attachment 78642 View attachment 78643 View attachment 78644 View attachment 78645 View attachment 78646 View attachment 78647 View attachment 78648 View attachment 78650 View attachment 78651 View attachment 78652 View attachment 78653 View attachment 78654 View attachment 78655 View attachment 78656 View attachment 78657 View attachment 78658 View attachment 78659 View attachment 78660 View attachment 78661 View attachment 78662 Showroom new condition! 26,367 miles, we kept this vehicle parked in our temperature controlled garage. All services (which were few) done by BMW. This vehicle is incredible and really gives Tesla a run for their money. You will never fear running low on power when I show you with the touch of a button how to use ECO mode to extend your range, it gets you around town all day and we plug in when we get home and she's ready to go all day again usually in under an hour. The auto start with temperature climatizing can be done in your garage because "no fumes". Upgraded side view mirrors to Real Carbon fiber and they look amazing! We have owned many high line vehicles including Porsche and have to say this thing can move, its really fun to drive and would describe as exhilarating. It's extremely comfortable and has a surprising amount of room as the rear seats easily fold flat to give you a huge trunk space. The next scheduled service shows on the computer in 2021. In my area charge stations are free and they are plentiful. My home electric bill went up so little its barely noticeable $20+/- per month. The car comes with both keys, beautiful owners manual case and if you would like a great tutorial all about the car from me, probably better than the dealership experts I'm happy to take the time with you. (; I'm a lifelong car enthusiast bought and sold over 30 personal vehicles in my life and by a landslide this is the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned. This would also make a great around town car for your beach rental, you can run all your errands, lunch at Seaside (free charge station in Seaside), Publix in WaterColor to Destin Commons (free charge station at the commons) and do all those things without even having to charge at all, just plug in at home. Never wait at a gas station again!

NAV-PARK AID-HEATED LEATHER AND CLOTH-BLUETOOTH-XM RADIO-KEYLESS ENTRY/START NAVIGATION SYSTEM, BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE, REAR PARKING AID. HEATED FRONT SEATS, MP3 CD STEREO, XM RADIO, AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, KEYLESS ENTRY, PUSH BUTTON START, POWER FOLDING MIRRORS, RAIN SENSING WIPERS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, POWER MIRRORS, TURN SIGNAL MIRRORS, AIR CONDITIONING, FOG LIGHTS, TRACTION CONTROL, TIRE PRESSURE MONITORS, ELECTRIC MOTOR, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 19" ALLOYS, SECURITY SYSTEM, CLEAN CARFAX $13,800.00 Call (850)687-3161
View attachment 78659
By chance does this model come equipped with the "range extender" feature? What trim level does it have (Mega World, Giga World or Tera World)?

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
The trim level is Giga world, it has a range extender but not the one BMW refers to as with using gasoline. This car is only electric and can be range extended by the click of a rocker switch located on the console right about where your right hand would rest (if not on the steering wheel), this rocker switch has several modes of ECO mode ECO Pro, ECO Pro+, all of these extend your range so its comparable to when you let your regular gas car get low on gas if you had a magic button that can give you an extra 2 or 3 gallons of gas without stopping to actually put some in. It's truly an amazing feature and I've used them and never came close to no power commuting all day without a charge from Santa Rosa Beach to Destin, Panama City Beach and back. MSRP $44,000.00 Selling below book value for $14,500

Last edited: