• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Good afternoon all! We'd like to ask that you all come out to support us in our efforts to support 6 year old leukemia patient Jordan Jemsek and the Bone Marrow Registry.

Jordan is just one of the many faces who are waiting to be matched with the person who can save their life--all we ask of you is a simple cheek swab. You are in no way committed to donating, but you will be added to the registry of potential donors.

We're also working to raise monetary donations, as good research and medical efforts are always in need of funds. Check out http://www.BeTheMatch.org for more info, and be sure to stop by our table at the Farmers Market on Saturday, January 15th, to say hello! :love:

Last edited:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
If I can help with the table, please let me know.

I am already on the registry.

My birth mother had a bone marrow transplant this last year. We spent much of our last visit talking about her experiences during the transplant and what happens afterwards. Many people have no idea what someone undergoes with this procedure. I had no idea.

I am so proud of you all. :love:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I am so proud of you all. :love:

Yes, I couldn't ask for more selfless ladies taking the ball and running with this. I wish I could be there, but I know they will represent. :love:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Bump!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
This just makes me so happy!

Update: Approximately 758 people from 3 states showed up to sign up for the bone marrow donor program in honor of Jordan.

Bone marrow transplant a success!!!! Jordan Jemsek is recovering from surgery after a rough week; may go home soon.

Little Jordan Jemsek's new bone marrow has successfully grafted and she might leave the hospital as early as next week.
Though complications could arise, so far, so good. :clap:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Thanks again Mango--this makes my heart so, so happy! :love:

And HUGE thanks to all those who came out and supported us!
Y'all are the best! :clap: