• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Here's the story..........................
Apparently a worker was walking home from work up North 393 and Boudreaux came running up to him out of the woods.
"Boodi" followed him home to his place on Indian Woman and hung out on the front porch. The guy went to work on Monday and when he got back Boodi was still there. Imagion that?

Today the guy took him to work with him and the boss called the vets number.
Thank goodness he still had that tag on his collar.

Thanks for the advice Lynnie about the chip in the shoulder.
Thanks again for all the support and concern.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I couldn't even open this thread I was that sad. But, something told me there was good news today. :love: Boodi...STAY HOME!

Samuelsgran

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
South Al
Bou

You have a Gracie too???? We love our Gracie's.....:love: Boudreaux...where have you been???????
How many dogs do you have? Was Bou in the back of your HUM when we picked up the paint? Our Gracie is 6 and was terribly abused the first year of her little life .We adopted her and now she's a little princess. Under all that matted hair she turned out to be a miniture scotty? snouser? who knows?If I can I'll send you a picture.So proud Bou's home.......Jan

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
How many dogs do you have? Was Bou in the back of your HUM when we picked up the paint? Our Gracie is 6 and was terribly abused the first year of her little life .We adopted her and now she's a little princess. Under all that matted hair she turned out to be a miniture scotty? snouser? who knows?If I can I'll send you a picture.So proud Bou's home.......Jan

Bou is not my dog, but Joho's grandsons dog. My 3 dogs were in the Hummer that day. My Gracie is a Tibetan Terrier given to my by wife #5. Today, she and Chester (an Aussie) are banned to the yard since they found a skunk or something equally nasty yesterday. One bath down and God knows how many more to go...:yikes:

Samuelsgran

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
South Al
tomato juice

Bou is not my dog, but Joho's grandsons dog. My 3 dogs were in the Hummer that day. My Gracie is a Tibetan Terrier given to my by wife #5. Today, she and Chester (an Aussie) are banned to the yard since they found a skunk or something equally nasty yesterday. One bath down and God knows how many more to go...:yikes:
After shampooing pour a bottle of tomato juice over them ..let it sit for a minute and rinse well...I learned that trick at a hair show years ago to get odors out of human hair..it works...good luck....Jan

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
"by wife #5."
you gotta love it.............:rotfl:now that's funny!