• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
kurt said:
70 degrees today and sunny with clear blue skies. :D

I think I'll go to the beach. 8)

You got it made KURT !! Must be nice !!! :lol:

6eae781a.gif

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
kurt said:
shakennotstirred said:
I am jealous! Just walked in from lunch and it's freezing! Wind chill of 8. :cry:

Ouch. Did you at least have a Martini? :lol:

No, can't drink those & still be coherent at the office. The username is actually in reference to my last name. I'm more of a wino. Hope you enjoyed the warm sunshine at the beach!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I worked all day today and missed the beautiful spring day we had, but tomorrow, I am going to kick off my sandals and soak up the sun at least for a little while. Would anyone like for me to work on their tan for them while I am out on the Beach, sipping on a luke warm Guiness? We are supposed to have another 70F day, before the artic blast swings down on Sun. (Wait a minute, I hope I am not one day behind... seems like Judy Dickey from channel 13 said the cold weather was coming on Sat. -- maybe Sat. night.) I love a good day off work. Now I just need to find nothing to do.

Smiling JOe said:
I worked all day today and missed the beautiful spring day we had, but tomorrow, I am going to kick off my sandals and soak up the sun at least for a little while. Would anyone like for me to work on their tan for them while I am out on the Beach, sipping on a luke warm Guiness? We are supposed to have another 70F day, before the artic blast swings down on Sun. (Wait a minute, I hope I am not one day behind... seems like Judy Dickey from channel 13 said the cold weather was coming on Sat. -- maybe Sat. night.) I love a good day off work. Now I just need to find nothing to do.

Catch some rays and soak up some suds for me. I'll be "shopping" all day :roll: