1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent Brand New Carriage House near Alys and Rosemary

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by CUP, Jul 9, 2014.

1. CUP

CUP Beach Comber

Brand New Carriage House 1 mile from Alys, Seacrest, and Rosemary. A very short walk to the beach on a quite street. All Utilities included. $1100 per month. 1st, last, and security. Storage space available in the garage. Hardwood floors, tile, granite, kitchenette, and washer/dryer.
    Available Aug 15th 2014

2. granite777

granite777 Beach Comber

Hi! I'm very interested in your property. Your timeline works great. I recently moved to the area and am looking for a long term rental. I'm interested in learning more about the property. If still available, please contact me at dustin(dot)whittier(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you, Dustin

3. Kerry Anne

Kerry Anne Beach Comber

Hello, I just moved to the area from Los Angeles. I am currently staying with family in Miramar beach. I am an artist/photographer looking to live in this beautiful area. I am single with no pets and a non-smoker. If this is still available and you have some photos, I would love to see them.
    Thanks so much!
    6kerry@gmail.com

4. sdunnivant

sdunnivant Beach Crab

I'm a Dean at a local college and very interested as well in your rental. The timeline is prefect. I have lived in the area for over 30 years and would welcome the opportunity to see your property. I have no pets, don't smoke, and would make a very reliable and responsible tenant. I used to have a few properties I rented and know the challenges of finding a good renter. You can reach me at 8505329067 ...text or call. (or e-mail sdunnivant@comcast.net) Many thanks for your kind consideration.

5. CUP

CUP Beach Comber

text 770-653-6534 to view this long term rental

6. jshissio

jshissio Beach Crab

Hi there....recently retired and interested in a new adventure.....would be very interested in your carriage house, as it would only be me.....please forward pix to jshissio@yahoo.com
    thanks so much

7. DLG

DLG Beach Comber

Interested please give us a call 850-687-2763

8. dudunegrinhu

dudunegrinhu Beach Crab

Very interested!!!

Hi,

I'm very interested in this location. I'm in the area this morning. Please give me a call at 973-619-4787 or email me at rlwebs@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Lucas G.

9. Vino

Vino Beach Comber

Professional Very interested-upfront $ for entire lease period. 580-225-6643

Very interested in viewing the space. Local, adult, clean, great reference, willing to pay upfront. Please contact me 850 225 6643

10. Merry DiSalvo

Merry DiSalvo Beach Crab

I am very interested in the lease you have listed . please send me additional information, and photos if possible. Thank You
    Marketingmerry@gmail.com

11. hollyholl

hollyholl Beach Comber

12. Carrie McConnell

Carrie McConnell Beach Crab

Hi I'm looking to move around September 8th. Is your rental still available? If so, can you send me pictures and more information? My name is Carrie and my email is carriedenee@me.com or you can call or text me at 8507082498. Thanks!

13. Jpanduku

Jpanduku Beach Crab

Hello! Is this still available? If so, looking for more information please. You can email smoofs79@gmail.com

Thanks!

14. Natalie Phillips

Natalie Phillips Beach Comber

Hi!

My name is Natalie Phillips, and I just got a job as a wedding planner in Rosemary Beach, and am looking to move there within the next week or two. I was wondering if the carriage house was still available. Please contact me with more information.

My number is: 601-431-2643.
    My email is: nataliephillips238@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!

15. flynnfour

flynnfour Beach Crab

Hi, is this carriage house still available? Text me please @ 949-395-2299. Thanks

16. Gulfair

Gulfair Beach Lover

Is this post current as in July 2015 ??

Thanks !

17. Lesdag

Lesdag Beach Comber

I am VERY interested

Hi!
    I have been a 30a local for 13 yrs. I am a professional single woman seeking a Long term rental.
    please contact me at lesliedag@yahoo.com or 901.230.3234.