• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Brasa's opened this week on 331 north of the bay. I went to get take-out Friday night on a friend's recommendation and was impressed. The interiors were nice, the food was good, and the service was FANTASTIC. I believed it is owned by the same people who own Coco's. It is a latin grill not mexican food. The entrees are around $15.00. Please support this restaurant. Those of us who live in Freeport need it! :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: How's about a few menu items?

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: How's about a few menu items?

We had chicken tamales and beef spring rolls as an appetizer. Then we split the pork chops with beans, rice, and plantains. YUM!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I noticed the open sign in the window today, but there were zero (0) cars there, so I didn't stop for lunch. Please tell me lunch entrees are less than $15?

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I noticed the open sign in the window today, but there were zero (0) cars there, so I didn't stop for lunch. Please tell me lunch entrees are less than $15?

I noticed that they had a separate lunch menu.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
olive said:
I noticed that they had a separate lunch menu.
Olive and SJ - LOVE LOVE LOVE your new tars that I barely paid attention to the topic at hand....food sounds great but please do indeed confirm that lunch is a bit more reasonable than $15/plate.

Other than that, thanks for sharing.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
olive said:
Brasa's opened this week on 331 north of the bay. I went to get take-out Friday night on a friend's recommendation and was impressed. The interiors were nice, the food was good, and the service was FANTASTIC. I believed it is owned by the same people who own Coco's. It is a latin grill not mexican food. The entrees are around $15.00. Please support this restaurant. Those of us who live in Freeport need it! :D
Oh, good! I noticed the sign out front last month--can't wait! :clap_1:
(Olive, loooooove that tar, girl.)

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Thanks for telling about the new rest. Latin sounds good...something new....were the plantains fried??? Love them....;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove: You've got this drive by posting thing down my friend!!!