• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
Hi sowalers,
I would like to inform you that we will be closing the breakfast service until march .
sorry for the inconvenience ,have a good fall winter everyone.
best regards, Oli

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
: ( Makes me real crabby as a local...but I will wait til March!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Wow- all the locals who meet there for breakfast meetings will have to find a new spot!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Aw man. One of the highlights of our trips!! Y'all give me the scoop where to go in October. :wave:

jswbjw

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2005
Oh No!!!

We are headed down next week, and my husband is crushed! Red Bar breakfast was a highlight of the trip for him. Any recommendations for other breakfast options????

Thanks in advance!

Hi sowalers,
I would like to inform you that we will be closing the breakfast service until march .
sorry for the inconvenience ,have a good fall winter everyone.
best regards, Oli
So are you saying that breakfast from tomorrow (Wednesday) until March is not being served? Very sad.:sosad:

Cheri, I hope you can keep Hibiscus open for breakfast, at least on the weekends.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
So are you saying that breakfast from tomorrow (Wednesday) until March is not being served? Very sad.:sosad:

Cheri, I hope you can keep Hibiscus open for breakfast, at least on the weekends.

Oli, as always we look forward to coming back to Red Bar for breakfast each spring!

Hibiscus is open daily from 7:30 - 11:30 am daily and then on Sunday's from 7:30 am - 1:00 pm w/live music and a local non profit pouring mimosas for donation. Take a look at our Menu and check out our Event Calendar.

Serving Breakfast Daily - Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse

Looking forward to seeing you!