• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
BREAKING NEWS: NICK SABAN ARRESTED

AP-Tuscaloosa
Authorities arrested Alabama head coach Nick Saban in the predawn hours Monday at his home in Tuscaloosa on animal cruelty charges. Saban, 56, was charged with 85 counts of animal cruelty in an alleged attack which occurred
Saturday night in Athens, Georgia.

Police said that as many as 92,138 witnesses saw Saban and a large group of violent young men under his control hit, kick, crush and destroy a large pack of mostly-docile bulldogs.

One officer was quoted as saying, "I haven't seen bulldogs treated this badly since the Michael Vick case."
Roooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tide....Roll!!!!! :rotfl:

GaDawg

Beach Comber
Jan 23, 2008
Athens,Ga
Be Careful

Hey, Fly
Just remember what comes around goes around. We might meet again later this year.
The tide was the better team Sat Night and I will be pulling for you guys , especially when
you are playing any team in orange.
Just don't get to over confident. Pay back is hell ......:rotfl:

BREAKING NEWS: NICK SABAN ARRESTED

AP-Tuscaloosa
Authorities arrested Alabama head coach Nick Saban in the predawn hours Monday at his home in Tuscaloosa on animal cruelty charges. Saban, 56, was charged with 85 counts of animal cruelty in an alleged attack which occurred
Saturday night in Athens, Georgia.

Police said that as many as 92,138 witnesses saw Saban and a large group of violent young men under his control hit, kick, crush and destroy a large pack of mostly-docile bulldogs.

One officer was quoted as saying, "I haven't seen bulldogs treated this badly since the Michael Vick case."
Roooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tide....Roll!!!!! :rotfl:

You had me completely astonished for 17 seconds

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Oh boy, my heart stopped for little bit. OMG, this is so freaking funny FFF!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :clap::funn: