• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Thrilled to say that as of yesterday evening I feel like a real SOWALER! Met some great folks who contribute regularly to this board and although I will never get to the thousands and thousands of posts that some of you easily attain, I will enjoy these conversations even more knowing a bit more about some of you!!!

Thanks to Kurt and Tootsie for organizing!! And thanks to others who easily revealed themselves although they obviously tried to pull wool over my eyes in the beginning :roll: :roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Chickpea said:
Thrilled to say that as of yesterday evening I feel like a real SOWALER! Met some great folks who contribute regularly to this board and although I will never get to the thousands and thousands of posts that some of you easily attain, I will enjoy these conversations even more knowing a bit more about some of you!!!

Thanks to Kurt and Tootsie for organizing!! And thanks to others who easily revealed themselves although they obviously tried to pull wool over my eyes in the beginning :roll: :roll:
:dunno:I don't know what you are talking about. :dunno:

:funn::rotfl:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Chickpea said:

:welcome: to the board for some real funn Chickpea!!! Tootsie told me all about the fun you had!! It is funn meeting your fellow SoWallers...just as I met you last time!!!! I hope you will post more often now...you are a delight! I know you keep busy...but join in as often as you can...and go to the lounge...lots of funn to be had there and lots more great people!!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Chickpea said:

Thanks and woo hoo! :clap_1:

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Allifunn said:
:welcome: to the board for some real funn Chickpea!!! Tootsie told me all about the fun you had!! It is funn meeting your fellow SoWallers...just as I met you last time!!!! I hope you will post more often now...you are a delight! I know you keep busy...but join in as often as you can...and go to the lounge...lots of funn to be had there and lots more great people!!!!!

Thank you Allifunn for those kind words and yes, it was funn meeting fellow SoWallers and I would love to know when you are next in town - caught some shots Kurt must have taken of you and LeeJohn at the Beach - you both looked like you were having a great time.
Still trying to figure the lounge out - do you just hang out and PM people or write, read post, write, read post, etc...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Chickpea said:
Thank you Allifunn for those kind words and yes, it was funn meeting fellow SoWallers and I would love to know when you are next in town - caught some shots Kurt must have taken of you and LeeJohn at the Beach - you both looked like you were having a great time.
Still trying to figure the lounge out - do you just hang out and PM people or write, read post, write, read post, etc...
Chickpea is hooked! :clap_1: Now how is she going to get any work done?

Chickpea, most people post in the Lounge while they are at work. The weekends are a little slow in here.

:D

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Man....sounds like you guys had a blast! Sorry I missed it but had to go outta town.

SJ, how did you try to trick the Chick?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
olive said:
Man....sounds like you guys had a blast! Sorry I missed it but had to go outta town.

SJ, how did you try to trick the Chick?
I introduced myself as RiverOtter and started kissing on Grayton Bound, while RO introduced himself as me. :rotfl:

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Smiling JOe said:
I introduced myself as RiverOtter and started kissing on Grayton Bound, while RO introduced himself as me. :rotfl:

Let me guess, that was your idea. Talk about taking advantage of a situation. Was GB grossed out? :rotfl: