• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluevoodoomama

Beach Crab
Oct 21, 2008
ole everyone,

just moved here from san diego about a month ago. beaches definately blow away san diego's, as much as they (san diegans) don't want to believe it. went to noche de los muertos party @ aly's beach this past weekend. all i can say is "visually stimulating;" it was an absolutely incredible event. it could have been a scene in a surreal, kubrick type film! love the dj, dj harry, i think? it is nice to meet everyone. by the way, could anybody offer any adice about getting involved in some paddle boarding here i.e. best places to go, any groups, etc.?

ciao,
bluevoodoomama

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
welcome. I felt the same Kubrick vibe at the party.

Paddle board races will hopefully start back up in the Spring. Western Lake has much to explore, and of course, there is always the Gulf.

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
WELCOME! The party looked grayt! Wish I could of been there.

It amazes me how visually stimulating Alys is in simple white. It makes a grayt statement in it's beautiful environment!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Did you see the thread about the events on WaterColor Mtn Film weekend? YOLO (paddle board) Boarding demos at WaterColor Boat House (Western Lake) on Saturday. I forgot the times, maybe 10am-5pm.