• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
We stopped by Windmark Beach on our way back from Apalachicola and were surprised to see "School Of Fish", the latest offering from the Brennan brothers out of New Orleans was open for business and serving lunch. Everything was excellent as expected and the view of St. Joseph's Bay and Cape San Blas is outstanding. They have outdoor and indoor seating.

I had grilled shrimp and some of the most tasty saffron rice I've ever had. Tootsie had a juicy burger with perfect fries tossed in truffle oil. All the dishes around us looked excellent - grilled fish and steaks, and delectable deserts.

I heard one local comment how appreciative he was to have such a fine restaurant come to the area. Blake Brennan was present and chatting at every table. We met him and mentioned we hadn't made it to Royal B or Commander's Palace (both now in Destin) yet but he said to call him and he'd set it up. Now that's service! :D

School Of Fish
51 Good Morning Street
Port St. Joe, FL 32456
850-229-1122

080713-windmarkbeach-096.jpg

080713-windmarkbeach-103.jpg

080713-windmarkbeach-100.jpg

080713-windmarkbeach-094.jpg

080713-windmarkbeach-085.jpg

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Wow! this looks grayt. Where exactly is it?

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
I drove through that developement back in Feb.Didn't stop there was so much construction going on in the business district.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I drove through that developement back in Feb.Didn't stop there was so much construction going on in the business district.

The exteriors are finished. They are working on interiors, and a few businesses are moving in now.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It looks fabulous. Are there places to stay in the area yet?

Plenty in nearby Mexico Beach or Port St. Joe.

As for WindMark Beach itself - http://www.windmarkbeach.com/specialOffer.htm
The WindMark Beach staff will be happy to take you on a complimentary private community tour. We can also recommend other experiences in the area, such as kayaking expeditions, fishing charters and horseback rides.

As a friend of WindMark Beach, you’ll receive a special rate to stay in one of our newly furnished loft homes located in the heart of Village Center. And if you decide to purchase before 6/30/08, we’ll have the Port St. Joe Marina reserve a slip for you to lease ~ a wet slip if you buy a home and a dry slip if you buy a home site.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I heard one local comment how appreciative he was to have such a fine restaurant come to the area. Blake Brennan was present and chatting at every table. We met him and mentioned we hadn't made it to Royal B or Commander's Palace (both now in Destin) yet but he said to call him and he'd set it up. Now that's service! :D

Had the pleasure of meeting Clark at Royal B and watched him interact with his guests and staff throughout the evening--it would help some other local restaurant owners to watch and learn.

Have to give their new place a try. Found this on Youtube:

YouTube - Clark and Blake Brennan's School of Fish

Last edited: