• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Country Now - The Latest News on Country’s Hottest Stars & Newcomers

April 13, 2021

Brian Kelley Embraces His Inner ‘Beach Cowboy’ with Release of ‘BK’s Wave Pack’​

by LAUREN JO BLACK

Brian Kelley; Photo by Ben Christensen

Brian Kelley; Photo by Ben Christensen
The wait for Brian Kelley’s solo music is over.

The Florida native just dropped BK’s Wave Pack and it’s giving fans all the beach vibes.

The project serves as the soundtrack to summer with four tracks that immediately transport listeners to somewhere tropical. From the seemingly autobiographical “Beach Cowboy” to the deeply spiritual “Sunday Service In The Sand,” the four-song release features something for everyone.

“I feel so humbled by the support I’ve received from this project,” Kelley recently shared with American Songwriter. “The friends that helped bring this project to life, these songs have become our songs. Together, we are living them out down here; this isn’t a fantasy. Our process was really creative, but we never forced it. We did what felt right, working from our gut. That’s extremely important to create a vibe that’s authentic and real.”

Along with the release of BK’s Wave Pack, Kelley dropped four music videos, which can be seen below.

Kelley and his Florida Georgia Line bandmate Tyler Hubbard will vie for Duo of the Year this Sunday, April 18 during the 56th Annual ACM Awards, airing 8-11 p.m. ET on CBS.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
"Made by the Water" brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it. Van Ness and Jonnye's house. Special place. As is all of Grayton!